• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie out for HEC Q/F

@@@@SPAN ="time">13/03/2007 - @@@@/SPAN>
    @@@@SPAN ="time">7:01:10 PM@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="storyline">O'Connell out for four weeks@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="story">Ireland vice-captain and Munster captain Paul O'Connell underwent an operation on his fractured right thumb today.

The
    lock forward will be out of action for four to six weeks, meaning he
    will not be able to assist Munster in their Heineken Cup quarter-final
    away to Llanelli Scarlets on Friday, March 30.@@@@/SPAN>
    @@@@SPAN ="story">
    Mick O'Driscoll will not only have to replace him for Ireland against Italy this weekend, but also in the Heineken Cup.@@@@/SPAN>

Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Originally posted by Blindsider.
    @@@@SPAN ="time">13/03/2007 - @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN ="time">7:01:10 PM@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="storyline">O'Connell out for four weeks@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="story">Ireland vice-captain and Munster captain Paul O'Connell underwent an operation on his fractured right thumb today.

The lock forward will be out of action for four to six weeks, meaning he will not be able to assist Munster in their Heineken Cup quarter-final away to Llanelli Scarlets on Friday, March 30.@@@@/SPAN>
    @@@@SPAN ="story">
    Mick O'Driscoll will not only have to replace him for Ireland against Italy this weekend, but also in the Heineken Cup.@@@@/SPAN>

And so it starts again...

What once were vices,now are habits

Comment

I've heard from someone that he needs surgery and will miss the rest of the season. It's not from a brilliant source or anything but ...
      Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Bollixs!

Comment

sure it happens every year to us, not at all surprised. MOD will step up but what id be worried about is Wyatt to the bench.
          |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
          | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
          |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
          \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

Whats the source for this?

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl
              I've heard from someone that he needs surgery and will miss the rest of the season. It's not from a brilliant source or anything but ...
              That is rubbish. Sorry Dave.

He will be back in 4 - 6 weeks.

Comment

I hope it's rubbish, as I said it wasn't a fantastic source (i.e. 2nd hand)
                Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G

He had surgery.Yesterday. He'll be back in time for a "potential semi final" as de radio puts it

Comment

Best of luck Paulie.... you are needed....
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Corker

He had surgery.Yesterday. He'll be back in time for a "potential semi final" as de radio puts it

Good stuff! Sohe'll be able to watch Leinster playing BOPB inSan Sebastian in the comfort of his own front room on his 42" plasma screen with surround sound and his pet cat "Eddie" purring on his lap.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Good stuff! Sohe'll be able to watch Leinster playing BOPB inSan Sebastian in the comfort of his own front room on his 42" plasma screen with surround sound and his pet cat "Eddie" purring on his lap.

what makes you think he is into watching choking movies ? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

He said it during his interview on the Podge and Rodge show.
                          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I've
                            heard from someone that he needs surgery and will miss the rest of the
                            season. It's not from a brilliant source or anything but ...

Good stuff! Sohe'll be able to watch Leinster playing
                            BOPB inSan Sebastian in the comfort of his own front room on his
                            42" plasma screen with surround sound and his pet cat "Eddie" purring
                            on his lap.

Its not Wasps year anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy

Its not Wasps year anymore?

Now that I've got my ticket to Adams Park, I reckon that we may just edge our way past the likes of Monkey, Stanand Ollie, eep!

Comment

Working...
                              X