Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Back row signing would U like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What new Back row signing would U like...

Well, it was inevitable..... have we been chasing a back row this summer as well as a centre..??

Our back row options for next year are:

Coughlan,

Wallace,

Leamy,

Ryan,

O'Mahony, if he can remain conscious

Butler (I hear great things about this guy, haven't seen much of him)

O'Donnell

Personally if we could sign him, I'd love to see Juan Smith signing....
    an animal of a back rower... big strong aggressive.... and he has had
    the obligatory possible career ending injury.....

any other Options.... we will only know more I suppose when teams name their world cup squads.....

Juan Smith
    22.22%
    Liam Messam
    11.11%
    Danie Rossouw
    22.22%
    Willem Alberts
    44.44%
    Victor Vito
    0.00%
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Gordon D'Arcy.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Heaslip, Chabal ...

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy

Gordon D'Arcy.
        There's not much he can't do, I hear........
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Would love to see Smith sign up but I can't see it happening.
          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Higginbottom
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Rhys Ruddock
              "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Big Pete
                "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by sewa
                  Higginbottom
                  I am a big fan of Higginbottom , but right now he is not yet 25... can't see him Leaving Oz for a while... considering the reds will want to defend their Super15 title next year....

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake
                    Originally posted by sewa
                    Higginbottom
                    I am a big fan of Higginbottom , but right now he is not yet 25... can't see him Leaving Oz for a while... considering the reds will want to defend their Super15 title next year....
                    Yeah but he would be a great signing. Rhys Ruddock is a good shout above. DKshould surely be having a word with him to make this happen
                    My computer thinks I'm gay
                    What's the difference anyway
                    When all the people do all day
                    Is stare into a phone

Comment

Who are next in line to be top dogs of the back row over in Leinster... Dominic Ryan or Rhys Ruddock...

I suppose Rhys being from outside the Pale, may help in a decision to create havoc in the back row for us....

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC
                        Rhys Ruddock

might not be too far off the mark but won't be this season. He signed a new one year deal with Leinster fairly recently.
                        \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

How's Dave O'Callaghan progressing ?

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillprop

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC
                            Rhys Ruddock

might not be too far off the mark but won't be this season. He signed a new one year deal with Leinster fairly recently.

Cant see him staying in Leinster tbh.... though i have no idea when he may move...

Starting back row is SOB, Heaslip and Jennings with Dominic Ryan, Kevin Mc Loughlin next on the list..though he will get a lot of game time this year with all 3 Leinster first choice BR players going to RWC... IMO
                            "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake
                              Who are next in line to be top dogs of the back row over in Leinster... Dominic Ryan or Rhys Ruddock...

I suppose Rhys being from outside the Pale, may help in a decision to create havoc in the back row for us....
                              Since his father doesn't seem to rate Munster youth (future), he'll hardly be encouraging Rhys to come to Munster. More likely he will be pushed towards Belfast (which would be less foreign to him than the wilds of Limerick or Cork [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img])

Comment

Working...
                              X