The Heineken Cup Semi Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Heineken Cup Semi Final

Where is the Heineken Cup Semi Final going to be played if Munster beat Lanilli and Leicester beat Stade Francais in the Quarter Finals everybody seems to believe that it will be played in the Walkers Stadium that is not confirmed yet leicester are believed to be looking at other venues for the game ....anybody know any more on the subject ???

Originally posted by Cool - Cat
    Where is the Heineken Cup Semi Final going to be played if Munster beat Lanilli and Leicester beat Stade Francais in the Quarter Finals everybody seems to believe that it will be played in the Walkers Stadium that is not confirmed yet leicester are believed to be looking at other venues for the game ....anybody know any more on the subject ???

Highly unlikely that it would be played in the Walkers Stadium. The last HC semi Leicester played in, IIRC, was at the City ground in Nottingham. If it was a Leicester v Munster SF, I think the ERC would be sorely tempted to play it in Twickers. And don't forget, the ERC choose the venue (I think from a shortlist given by Leicester - could be wrong on that though).

Comment

Stadium is not confirmed.. but it will be away for munster....

Comment

Originally posted by Fullback
        Stadium is not confirmed.. but it will be away for munster....

...If we win....so lets ignore all talk of semi's until we play a rather difficult away game coming up frist and win it...I remember the bite in the a*s we got from the tigers when most of Munster was worrying where our 'home' 1/4 final would be played!
        Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

I'll worry about March 30th

Comment

Lads, Lads, Lads ...... etc etc

To be thinking any further than 7.30pm on Friday 30th March is just plain stupid .

Our beloved team HAS NOT FIRED ATALL THIS YEAR, in fact we were lucky to get the result in Leicester.

On the plus side our front 5 are playing very well for Irl at the moment, in particularly POC.

Have we lost that inherent drive to win the HEC ?

Llanelli will really want this match, the question is will we want it more !

I firmly believe that if we can win in Stradey, we will go to Twickenham.

IF, IF, IF, IF , .............

Prepare for war in Llanelli !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

James

Comment

One step at a time.

Comment

How's everyone getting to the final?
                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

C.A.R.T ........ Connemara Area Rapid Transport system !!!!!!!!!!!
                  James

Comment

Should it not be carts so?
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Where is the Heineken Cup Semi
                      Final going to be played if Munster beat Lanilli and Leicester beat
                      Stade Francais in the Quarter Finals everybody seems to believe that it
                      will be played in the Walkers Stadium that is not confirmed yet
                      leicester are believed to be looking at other venues for the game
                      ....anybody know any more on the subject ???

Highly unlikely </font>that
                      it would be played in the Walkers Stadium. The last HC semi Leicester
                      played in, IIRC, was at the City ground in Nottingham. If it was a
                      Leicester v Munster SF, I think the ERC would be sorely tempted to play
                      it in Twickers. And don't forget, the ERC choose the venue (I think
                      from a shortlist given by Leicester - could be wrong on that though).

Eh Leicester played their semi against Toulouse in the Walkers in 2005

Comment

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">One Day at a Time<?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]> </O[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]>[/B]
                        We'reonly human - we are just men
                        Helpus believe in allwe could be
                        And all that we are
                        Showus the stairwaywe have to climb
                        Lord forour sake, teach us to take
                        One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jebus
                        That's allwe're asking from you

Comment

One day at time and one game at a time. Let's not be getting a head of ourselves.
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Read my post again i said if Munster and Leicester both win their Quarter Final games

Comment

I think whichever team wins on the 30th - They will then go on to the final and possibly just win it!!

<!-
                              var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                              var SymReal;

Sym()
                              {
                              window.open = SymWinOpen;
                              if(SymReal != null)
                              SymReal();
                              }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                              {
                              if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)