Magners League Performances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magners League Performances

<DIV>I have to say that last friday night'sperformance really angered me. I know we weren't at full strenght, but even when we have been this season, the team just don't seem to care about the Magners League. Only one Irish player could come out of that game with any credit on friday night and that was Darragh Hurley. The only other players that showed any bit of hunger in the game were McGann, Cullen and Mafi.</DIV>
    <DIV>These below par performances should be unacceptable to a team the calibre of Munster. We as supporters have come to expect a team that fights for everything. that's what true champions do. </DIV>
    <DIV>Now that i have that mini rant out of the way, I have a question. If HEC tickets weren't so related to ML season tickets, would you be buying a ML season ticket next year? I know I wouldn't, which is a shame.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]</DIV>
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Even when you have all your players available you still rest them half the time. Munster don't care about the league beyond getting into the HEC.

Comment

What ever about last weeks game the selections for the Connacht and Dragons games were a disgrace and disrespectful to the league.

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
        What ever about last weeks game the selections for the Connacht and Dragons games were a disgrace and disrespectful to the league.

But good for "Irish rugby" and you cant argue about what team is selected when they go out and win!
        Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

We need to start taking the ML seriously! imagine if all teams adopted our approach?

It was good to see the fans turning out in good numbers on Friday.

Comment

In fact I would be f**king angry. I have to say what a pleasure it is to be able to go down to Donnybrook and watch our top players playing week in week out and it doesnt seem to have done them or the young abcks any harm. If the provinces are to grow they will need to be attracting the crowds for all games not just HEC and the only way to do that will be by getting people used to going week in week out. If they are surved up s**te by players they know and love they wont be too bothered but when its the C team they wont return.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
              Even when you have all your players available you still rest them half the time. Munster don't care about the league beyond getting into the HEC.

Complete rubbish, but dont let facts get in the way
              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor

Its not scots, look at the teams for the Dragons and Connacht.

Comment

Yes they were poor on Friday night, yet those who saw the borders game were impressed.

We could easily have won on Friday night, I think saying that Munster dont care is ott. I believe that they would like to win the league, but unfortunately a flaw in the league is that there is no difference in reward for finishing 2nd or 8th.

Its a good competition, but it is difficult to Munster when they are missing most of their top players for such a large chunk of the season.
                  Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Now read what he said, and look at our squads when our full team has been available, And dont take one game - the dragons in isolation. Yes we rested a few against Connacht, but in the vast majority of cases when we have had our players available they have played, or at least most of them have.

Comment

Now read what he said, and look at our squads when our full team has been available, And dont take one game - the dragons in isolation. Yes we rested a few against Connacht, but in the vast majority of cases when we have had our players available they have played, or at least most of them have.
                      Your in denile scots you are just backing up my argument. Kidney is a disgrace and is doing the league no favours.

Comment

Judy, you are a poor typist, a poor speller and a hopeless wum. Sorry for the personal comments.

Comment

Judy, you are a poor typist, a poor speller and a hopeless wum. Sorry for the personal comments.
                          Im not wumming, Munster treat the league as a training ground and thats not good enough. And thats for pointing out im a poor speller, I hadnt realised, in fact I was in denile.

Comment

You are poor at grammer and punctuation too.

Take a look at the squad lists. Take a random player (first to my mind is DOC), check how many games he has played when he was available this season.

When you have done that simple research come back to me, rather than spouting rubbish.

Are Munster the best side in the league? Yes!, without doubt.

Remember as well that Munster have had quite a bad time with injuries this season.

Funny that you suggested that a coach might be a disgrace in the week that Dean Ryan gets banned for intimidating a referee, you would think that the real disgrace of a coach would have had a long ban for having twice verbally assaulted a ref, but funnily enough I dont think you will have a problem with knuckles.

Comment

I was fairly dissapointed leaving Musgrave Park myself. There seemed to be no cohesion or will to win on the pitch. Mafi, Cullen, Hurley and Buckley played good imho. Deccie should be shopping for a scrum half at the moment as we don't seem to have dept there. O'Leary is not rated by me a SH, but I do agree that he is a good wing prospect and I rate him higher than Dowling in that position. To add to the dull occassion the Puc and Champers picked up serious injuries. Hopefully Champers is ready for Llanelli and lets hope the Puc has a hassle free recovery.
                              "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                              X