No.7 Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.7 Poll

There have been10 Nominations, too many to include in a regular poll and also some movement of players between No.6 & No.7 (some of these names will thus obviously reappear in the No.6 Poll

For to take part inthis poll, you will have to reply to this post with the name of the player who gets your vote, one entry per person & I'll tally them up at the end.

Your nominations

David Corkery

Jim McCarthy

Eddie Halvey

Ger Earls

Noel Murphy

Pat O'Hara

Jim Williams

Colm Tucker

Shay Deering

Christy Cantillon
    Con Artist

For his work on the pitch and his efforts to professionalise Munster off it, my vote goes to Jim Williams.

Comment

Noel Murphy (and my heartfelt thanks to Brian Price for KO-ing himin the Arms Park in 1969[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] )
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Ger Earls

for ruining the Cogleys /Mary's big day out in 1993 and being Keith's dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Point

For his work on the pitch and his efforts to professionalise Munster off it, my vote goes to Jim Williams.

I'll go with that too.
          Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Jim Williams

Comment

Has to be Jim Williams!!
              ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

Noel Murphy.

Comment

Ger Earls

I'll go for Séamus at 6 tho'

Comment

Pat O'Hara - ligind v England!

Comment

Originally posted by Corker

Ger Earls

I'll go for Séamus at 6 tho'

Me too, Earls at 7.

Comment

Jim Williams.
                        \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Jim Williams was never a 7 for Munster. A fantastic 6 and 8 for us.

GER EARLS FOR ME !

Comment

Big Jim Williams was not a 7.

Ger Earls gets my vote.

Comment

Pat O'Hara (Jim Williams at 6)
                              Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Working...
                              X