Squad for Cardiff Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squad for Cardiff Match

Munster Squad: C Cullen, S Payne, I Dowling, J Kelly, B Murphy, L Mafi, T Halstead, E Hickey, J Manning, B O'Meara, T O'Leary, T Buckley, F Pucciariello, D Hurley, F Sheahan, J Flannery, M O'Driscoll, C Wyatt, D Ryan, M Melbourne, J O'Sullivan, A Quinlan, T McGann.

<a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Looks weak

Comment

M Melbourne?

Comment

mark melbourne,plays with garryowen,has been on the munster panel a few times now this year.about 23/34,plays second and back row
        g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
        -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
        -thomas sowell

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
          M Melbourne?
          Garryowen backrower IIRC. There in place of Coughlan who was injured in the Borders match.
          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I didnt realise JOS was back, thats good news

Comment

M Melbourne?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                Munster Squad: C Cullen, S Payne, I Dowling, J Kelly, B Murphy, L Mafi, T Halstead, E Hickey, J Manning, B O'Meara, T O'Leary, T Buckley, F Pucciariello, D Hurley, F Sheahan, J Flannery, M O'Driscoll, C Wyatt, D Ryan, M Melbourne, J O'Sullivan, A Quinlan, T McGann.

Would hope to see a team of

Hurley, Fla, Freddie

MOD, Ryan

Quinny, JOS, McGann

BOM, Manning

Halstead, Murphy

TOL,Payne, Mafi

Will never happen.........
                \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

That's for sure[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
                    That's for sure[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Damn right. TOL will be wearing the number 9 jersey for sure.
                    \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Great squad, hopefully we will tear cardiff a new one with:

Would hope to see a team of

Hurley, Fla, Freddie

MOD, Ryan

Quinny, JOS, McGann

TOL, Manning

Halstead, Murphy

Payne, Cullen, JK

There is a limit to how much experimenting we should do in any game. And a back 5 of Hal, Bambi, champers, cc and jk may be our first choice

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

I'd say Sheahan and Wyatt will start, hes gone that way before, TOL at 9

Comment

Originally posted by bruffian
                          mark melbourne,plays with garryowen,has been on the munster panel a few times now this year.about 23/34,plays second and back row

Correct...he came on as a sub in the last game for about 10 minutes...think he also got a run out out last season or the yr before at some stage for Munster....played for irl u-21's a few years back too.....scored a few tries recently...in the Musnter cup Fianl V con,and in the AIB cup win V Marys...

Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

O Happy Day!
                            PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

so who'se heading to the game?
                              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Working...
                              X