Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ulster, Leinster signings - any Munster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulster, Leinster signings - any Munster?

Leinster have got a couple of decent players in signed Jennings and Cullen. Ulster look to have done the same with Dewey, Danielli and now possibly the Italian Bourgoin Lock Del Fava.

Any Munster signings out there? With this being WC year you would think they some forwards might be needed.

Kieran Lewis? I hope there are a few more...I suspect there will be too.

Comment

Warwick as well

Comment

And there's very strong rumours about Niall Ronan too.
        <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
            Is he any good?

Would be a good squad player. A "skillful" forward who can also play in the centre. Havent sen him play there yet, but he's getting good reports.

Comment

Sounds just like "Big" Pete O'Donovan[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

dont see the point of signing ronan,theres better players coming through than him.
                g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
                -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
                -thomas sowell

Comment

Del Favawould bea great signing. Exactly the sort of signing Ulster need.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

French papers have J Laharrague moving to Munster from Perpignan.
                    They also have Issac Boss moving to Castres.
                    Having said that - they are often wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe
                      French papers have J Laharrague moving to Munster from Perpignan.
                      They also have Issac Boss moving to Castres.
                      Having said that - they are often wrong!

What paper was that Monroe? I'd doubt Boss would leave for Castres,
                      he'd be saying goodbye to his irish shirt. I thought that the very
                      reason he came up to Ulster was that he wanted to play INTL rugby.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Good signings for Ulster although I hope they are not at the expense of up and coming Irish players. Lenster tried to get some front row signings and have failed but still on the lookout - we need some futher support at centre and FB would ahve thought.

Comment

Originally posted by hooke
                          Good signings for Ulster although I hope they are not at the expense of up and coming Irish players. Lenster tried to get some front row signings and have failed but still on the lookout - we need some futher support at centre and FB would ahve thought.

Laharrague would be the solution to the FB problem at least

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Mad

He's signed for Sale.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
                              Originally posted by Munster Mad

He's signed for Sale.

Only until the end of the season according to reports.
                              Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Working...
                              X