Tom Gleeson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Gleeson

Does anybody know where he is? I havent heard a mention of his name this season so far, which is strange for a player on a full time contract. We appear to be struggling for numbers in the centre so i presume he must have an injury of some sort?
    If you copy another person then the best you can ever be is as good as them. In order to be better, you must be different.

He's injured.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

afaik he was named in the 38 man HEC squad ahead of barry murphy.
      \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Originally posted by Mebawsa Ritchie
        He's injured.
        Wrong! He played for Cork Con yesterday against Nenagh.

Comment

Originally posted by michael
          Originally posted by Mebawsa Ritchie
          He's injured.
          Wrong!  He played for Cork Con yesterday against
          Nenagh. 
          He was injured though, he was listed in one of the reports.
          He's going to struggle to get back into the squad, imo.

Did any of the Con players stand out?
          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Peter O'Mahony was probably the stand out player yesterday. Zebo scored a try and set up another with a very good cross field kick.

Comment

Peter O'Mahony was probably the stand
              out player yesterday.  Zebo scored a try and set up another
              with a very good cross field kick.  
              Where did POM play? He's come on at 6 and 8 for us this
              year, wondering if Con will keep him at 7.
              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Played 7, Frank Cogan was 8. Not sure who was 6 for them. They had Sean Dineen, Zebo, Tom Gleeson, Duncan Williams, Stephen Archer, Ian Nagle and POM playing.

Comment

Played 7, Frank Cogan was 8. Not sure who was 6 for them. They had Sean Dineen, Zebo, Tom Gleeson, Duncan Williams, Stephen Archer, Ian Nagle and POM playing.
                  Guessing you mean Ivan Dineen, what about Sean Scanlon, was he playing? How did the munster players play?

Comment

Originally posted by darren_ob
                    Guessing you mean Ivan Dineen, what about Sean Scanlon, was he playing? How did the munster players play?
                    Scrap that! Had a look at the Con website, it was Sean Scanlon playing, scored a try. Ivan Dineen wasnt in the sqaud!

Comment

Sorry darren, I meant Sean Scanlon.

Comment

Story with him? With our backs dropping like flies and with Tuitupou
                        more or less confirmed to be banned, we need cover in the centre. Is he
                        injured?
                        "Newmarket hit Clonlara hard in the first ten minutes but doing so to a team like Clonlara is like hitting a bear. Better off to play away and not to antagonise the beast."

Comment

He didnt play for Con at the weekend and hes not in either squad this
                          weekend so presumably hes still injured. Its a pity for him and munster.
                          He showed well in his few games last year and with Mafi and now
                          Tuitupou out hed probably be getting another run of games.

Comment

Broke his jaw I believe

Comment

Shame, he surely would have benefited from working
                              alongside JDV, similar types of centre you'd imgaine. A consistent run would have been good for him. Interesting to
                              see Gareth Quinn-McDonagh & JJ Hanrahan bumped up from
                              the U20's. Hope they have great games..

Comment

Working...
                              X