X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man would vastly appreciate a code for the acestream please
    I am the million man.

Comment

We should just give them the cup now and be done with it.

Glad we get the opportunity to go to the hallowed Capital and give them a practice run before the final.

p.s. I think we have the edge in the Centre now
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

In terms of half backs I’m very sure we’re ahead at SH, and they are at OH, but I think the net difference is in our favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

You really think backrow is advantage Munster? I wouldn't be so sure at all at all anymore. Its truly who leinster pick in my book. They've more chopping tacklers than us, not so sure about heavy carriers but that doesnt matter as much because of their accuracy and skillset.

I could easily see Cloete being bombed out of the game by Leinster forwards hoisting him sideways and off the ball for instance
          I think JVdF will be picked at openside though Connors had a belter against the Nordies. In JvdF Leinster have an advantage over Munster no matter who they pick there. I think POM and CJ are better than any of the possible picks for Leinster but it's closer than people think and certainly in a specific type of match Ruddock has his merits. But yes, on balance I think Munster edge the backrow.
          "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
            In terms of half backs I’m very sure we’re ahead at SH, and they are at OH, but I think the net difference is in our favour.
            JJ starting to play as we always hoped he would. Sexton is winding down nicely into retirement, and I’m sure we all remember how little young Fineen got in his head in Limerick. Temperament gone, get in at him as DDA did, and that’s where the game is won.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
              We should just give them the cup now and be done with it.

Glad we get the opportunity to go to the hallowed Capital and give them a practice run before the final.

p.s. I think we have the edge in the Centre now
              As ever, it's simply an honour to play the worlds greatest team:
              https://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby...-39490146.html
              "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
              Will Greenwood

Comment

Munster have five days to rescue their season from unmitigated disaster

Eamonn Sweeney
                Talking Point

Centre of attention: Munster’s Chris Farrell attempts to break through the Connacht defence during his team’s victory yesterday. Photo: Sportsfile
                August 31 2020 02:30 AM

Munster have five days to rescue their season.

If a failure to qualify for the knockout stages of European competition is followed by two season-ending PRO14 defeats in 13 days at the hands of Leinster, the campaign will have been an unmitigated disaster.

The loss of their biggest signing in years after just a few minutes will merely have put the tin hat on it.
                I am the million man.

Comment

Even if we win (we'll need at least 3/4 red cards inc Lowe for that to happen anyway) won't change the reality that the season is an unmitigated calamity. The humility of having our asres handed to us in Dublin for the 28th time in a row can never be expurgated. At least without winning the European cup 5 times in a row. And the world cup without conceding even 1 point on the scoreboard.
                  Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post
                    Even if we win (we'll need at least 3/4 red cards inc Lowe for that to happen anyway) won't change the reality that the season is an unmitigated calamity. The humility of having our asres handed to us in Dublin for the 28th time in a row can never be expurgated. At least without winning the European cup 5 times in a row. And the world cup without conceding even 1 point on the scoreboard.
                    I agree, Munster would have to win the RWC to outstrip the Leinster Conveyor.
                    I am the million man.

Comment

The weird/comforting thing for Leinster is that they can put a weaker team out, in the Pro 14 final (if they make it) than the semi final, to prepare for the Sarries game...
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Furlong/Ryan/Leavy are put on the bench with a 6-2 split to get gametime before the Saracens game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          Munster have five days to rescue their season from unmitigated disaster

Eamonn Sweeney
                          Talking Point

Centre of attention: Munster’s Chris Farrell attempts to break through the Connacht defence during his team’s victory yesterday. Photo: Sportsfile
                          August 31 2020 02:30 AM

Munster have five days to rescue their season.

If a failure to qualify for the knockout stages of European competition is followed by two season-ending PRO14 defeats in 13 days at the hands of Leinster, the campaign will have been an unmitigated disaster.

The loss of their biggest signing in years after just a few minutes will merely have put the tin hat on it.
                          Another click bait headline- no one has beaten Leinster this season in the pro14 or HCUp(?)- does that make everyone else’s season an unmitigated disaster too? I’m not saying we’ve had the success I’d hoped for- but ‘unmitigated disaster’ is ‘unjustifiable exaggeration’.

Comment

Only for the lockdown they would have many autograph hunters. It's glittering.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                              Another click bait headline- no one has beaten Leinster this season in the pro14 or HCUp(?)- does that make everyone else’s season an unmitigated disaster too? I’m not saying we’ve had the success I’d hoped for- but ‘unmitigated disaster’ is ‘unjustifiable exaggeration’.
                              If you said at the start of last season that Munster wouldn't qualify for European knock out games, would lose Carberry for a good portion of next season and likely Snyman for the whole season and would lose again to Leinster in Pro14 semi-final most people would have said that was a disaster

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweeney is a moron, like another useless toad nearby.

boo Munster.

Comment

Working...
                                X