No announcement yet.

P14 Semi final) Munster and Leinster. Friday 19.35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting list of matchteams over the whole Pro14 campaign..

https://twitter.com/rpetty80/status/...Fp%3D114509947
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
      Rowntree mentioned his satisfaction at beating Connacht without showing our hand, which suggests we have a few tricks up our sleeve. JJ, DDA and Farrell might produce a surprise or two.
      or even a pass

Comment

Originally posted by offshorerules View Post

Actually I think it says a lot. Brawn is not enough for rugby success, you have to have brains as well.
        that's one reason rory is needed in midfield. he completes passes .. he has football ability

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
          But Baird is the new super, dooper player from the conveyor?
          Baird does get a lot of hype. But he looks a multi-talented lock with good footballing skills, mobility, athleticism and a decent engine on him. Already he is probably as good as the waning Toner, who is a lineout banker but little else.
          Baird /Ryan will make a formidable pair for Leinster (and probably Ireland) as he matures.
          Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by mtcmolloy View Post

or even a pass
            Not sure what you mean.
            If ultimaterugby's stats are to be believed, in the Leinster game two weeks ago Leinster made 99 passes, Munster 140.
            Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

With the injuries at lock for Ireland, a nice subplot tomorrow will be the clash of the young locks off the bench. Wycherley was very solid last weekend and needs a big performance tomorrow if he wants to push on for international recognition. Baird has looked explosive, but needs to show that he can mix the carrying with the nuts and bolts of second-row play.

Comment

Take some performance to win with our front 5 which is fairly weak now with the 3 injuries. Need a huge game from Archer who has to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                  I would like to see the following team put out.

Healy, Kelleher, Porter, Baird, Fardy, Ruddock, VDF, Doris, McGrath, Sexton, Lowe, Henshaw, Ringrose, Larmour, Kearney - Byrne, Cronin, Furlong, Ryan, Connors, Leavy, JGP, Frawley

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
                  Hmmm.

Comment

This time tomorrow lads, it’ll be coming up to Half Time and the All Blue Blacks will have put 50 points on us. Everyone remember to thank Baby Jesus that we are allowed on the same pitch as them.

Comment

Are we supposed to write a letter to Plug or start a petition book or something? I see he's whinging on the 42.ie about not knowing what 'pressure' salanoa was under to sign for Munster. That Salanoa had agreed verbally to stay with them and then signed for us.

It must be so difficult. So few options to choose from the poor weird looking lamb

I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        Front up, win the physical battle and its doable. But the way to win this or any game against leinster is to shock them into confusion and want it more than they do.
                        Fast start is vital for me, build a lead and hope the subs like cloete and Fineen can close it out.

Listening to a lot of podcasts this week and the gist is that Munster have nt a hope. All of the fawning that’s going on and it seems even worse than usual, over Leinster, makes me sense they are headed for a fall at some stage over the next few weeks.

Let’s hope it’s tomorrow evening. I think that we have a bit of an advantage in that we’re not expected to win, but can really empty the tank physically given the break coming, if we lose.

As long as we make it a brutally physical game and watch our discipline, I think it will be very close and will come down to the kickers and JJ is kicking well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ghost View Post
                          Delighted for Jack O'Donoghue. I think he's done enough over the last season to be considered a first choice starter. I'm also a big fan of Cloete, so it must have been a close call. I'm assuming that with Beirne back we have "enough" poachers in the starting team and JOD brings something a bit different. Cloete could make a big impact later on.
                          Hope JOD has a massive game, big opportunity for him to make a statement and will improve the maul in attack and defence which is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are we supposed to write a letter to Plug or start a petition book or something? I see he's whinging on the 42.ie about not knowing what 'pressure' salanoa was under to sign for Munster. That Salanoa had agreed verbally to stay with them and then signed for us.

It must be so difficult. So few options to choose from the poor weird looking lamb
                            Dunno cb, plans were made based on Young Roman’s agreement to stay.

It’s a legitimate gripe
                            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

If he was just complaining about documented pressure from the IRFU, fair enough. But as it is, said pressure is 'unknown' to him but above all exposing a young player by stating publicly he did not keep his word when he admits himself he does not know what went on behind the scenes... poor form.
                              Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                                Dunno cb, plans were made based on Young Roman’s agreement to stay.

It’s a legitimate gripe
                                Id agree if I was a Leinster fan of course, but as I am not, he's always moaning. In charge of a juggernaut, still not content.

Conveyor belt and all that ****e like. I'm sure another TH to sit 4th in the pecking order will appear any day now.
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X