Munster v Leinster x 2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

I love nothing more than a false dawn myself - but you might just be right.
    Joey being fit and on form is critical- we can do well with JJ at the helm, but the ceiling is much higher IF joey has an extended run at the level he can play at.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Joey being fit and on form is critical- we can do well with JJ at the helm, but the ceiling is much higher IF joey has an extended run at the level he can play at.
      Joey could be the best in Europe if he can avoid injuries - though mabe Marcus Smith at Harlequins is even more talented.
      ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
      AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post

You see dropping POM for JOD as the move that makes all the difference?
        IJWT would be advocating dropping POM for Mary Poppins if she was in the squad. He’s desperate to see him gone so he can’t keep a young Leinster back row out of the Ireland side.

Beirne at 8 with CJ at 6 is just more nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

IJWT would be advocating dropping POM for Mary Poppins if she was in the squad. He’s desperate to see him gone so he can’t keep a young Leinster back row out of the Ireland side.

Beirne at 8 with CJ at 6 is just more nonsense.
          I've no objection to you keeping POM in the team as it makes Leinsters chances of beating Munster more likely (as has been evidenced for the last 10 years or so)..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
            I've no objection to you keeping POM in the team as it makes Leinsters chances of beating Munster more likely (as has been evidenced for the last 10 years or so)..

10 years is a long time in rugby.

To be clear, are you advocating that Munster should have dropped POM, before or after winning the man-of-the-match awards against England and New Zealand?

Comment

Well, he's spent 8 of those 10 years keeping any of your lads out of his Ireland shirt, so it can't be too much to your advantage.

All of this would be easier if you didn't insist on positing your dislike of him as serious analysis. It leads to some insane stretching.

Of course, when he's retired you'll all be stood around saying how amazing he was and how you always admired him, the same way Leinster fans do with Wallace now having spent his whole career insisting he be dropped.
              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Why are you getting the crayons out lads?

Let the child play with his blue crayon, hes happy.
                I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

absence of rugby, is my diagnosis, that and the mossy like irritation on a warm evening

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473cdb45998d0c7ccc6218235a16e4aa88f66d2087&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	107
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	2600620
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post

Name:	giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473cdb45998d0c7ccc6218235a16e4aa88f66d2087&rid=giphy.gif
Views:	107
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	2600620
                      Perfect. Spot on
                      I am the million man.

Comment

POM has been outstanding for Munster & Ireland but if it turns out he is relegated to the bench for Ireland at some point this or next season because ireland happen to have an outstanding backrow (Doris turns out to be the star many suggest and Leavy hits top form) then in some ways thats Munsters gain - but we are not there yet.
                        ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                        AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Early Christmas present for you, so....

Name:	POM v Leinster.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	2600658
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Latest update on Munster Rugby Ie is that Joey not expected back until September....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenkiwi View Post
                              Latest update on Munster Rugby Ie is that Joey not expected back until September....
                              Jesus Christ, getting a bit crazy now.

Comment

John Ryan out for a while following shoulder surgery. Very frustrating, the Salanoa signing makes sense i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X