No announcement yet.

Munster v Leinster x 2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does subscribing to Eirsport from overseas work?
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post

How does subscribing to Eirsport from overseas work?
      It's Premier Sports here in the UK, but Eirsport will be providing the feed to them.

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post

It's Premier Sports here in the UK, but Eirsport will be providing the feed to them.
        I'm not sure about Premier sports availability beyond the UK, but the subscription comes with an app and then you can screencast, am not sure how that would work with hiding your ip address (or even whether that's needed). At £99 for a year of access to all Pro14 games I think its fantastic value...(mind-numbing otherwise).

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

I'm not sure about Premier sports availability beyond the UK, but the subscription comes with an app and then you can screencast, am not sure how that would work with hiding your ip address (or even whether that's needed). At £99 for a year of access to all Pro14 games I think its fantastic value...(mind-numbing otherwise).
          Here in the US ESPN+, their streaming service, showed all the Pro14 games last season, live and onDemand and it was very reasonably priced. At this point they're not showing the Munster v Leinster game but that can change in the weeks leading up to the game.

Comment

I've a subsciption with rugbypass and use the free Hola VPN unblocker plug-in in Chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

Here in the US ESPN+, their streaming service, showed all the Pro14 games last season, live and onDemand and it was very reasonably priced. At this point they're not showing the Munster v Leinster game but that can change in the weeks leading up to the game.
              Yeah, between the ESPN+ (which you can now bundle with Hulu and Disney+ for about 13/month) package of pro14 and super rugby, along with the NBC package which gets you the GP, 6N and HC, it amounted to a crazy amount of year round rugby for about 11/month. NBC soaked people for the world cup, but they did offer half off the normal rugby pass if you combined the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
                I've a subsciption with rugbypass and use the free Hola VPN unblocker plug-in in Chrome.
                Warnings about Hola here:

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/hola-free-vpn

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
                  How did you get that to work?
                  Here in France Hola and the VPN I used last season do not work anymore. I had to cancel my RP subscription as I could not find any way to work around the geo blocking
                  Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

[QUOTE=ephileth;n2602560]

How did you get that to work? It worked for me in February. Sometimes I had to switch countries a few times till it works.

Maybe if defers per internet provider. Some providers might not support this.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegan79 View Post

Yeah, between the ESPN+ (which you can now bundle with Hulu and Disney+ for about 13/month) package of pro14 and super rugby, along with the NBC package which gets you the GP, 6N and HC, it amounted to a crazy amount of year round rugby for about 11/month. NBC soaked people for the world cup, but they did offer half off the normal rugby pass if you combined the two.
                      The World Cup definitely was not cheap but as you said the combined rugby package was worth it. Still no sign of the game on ESPN+ at this point.

Comment

The World Cup definitely was not cheap but as you said the combined rugby package was worth it. Still no sign of the game on ESPN+ at this point.
                        Hated ESPN+ - streaming quality was awful. Unwatchable. Gave up on it and now do rugbypass using a VPN for Pro14. Which is a bit of a pain. And NBC for HEC and RWC.
                        Would happily go back to ESPN if streaming has improved (it was a year ago that I stopped watching it)

Comment

Setback for Tadhg Beirne as De Allende, Kleyn and Kilcoyne ramp up for Munster's restart

Munster will hope to hit the ground running when they face Leinster at the Aviva.

58 minutes ago 1,581 Views 3 Comments
                          Share Tweet Email

File photo: Beirne on the sidelines of training in Limerick last month.
                          Image: Munster Rugby/INPHO

MUNSTER AND IRELAND forward Tadhg Beirne may have to delay his return from a broken ankle after picking up what his province today called a ‘low-grade leg injury’.

Beirne suffered a broken ankle late last year, but had been on course to return for Munster’s inter-pro restart match against Leinster on Saturday week.

Prop Roman Salanoa is also set to misss out on facing his former province with an abdominal injury, but there is a wealth of positive news from the Munster medical department as World Cup-winner Damian De Allende heads up a list of men resuming full training after he came through a groin issue.

Dave Kilcoyne (calf), Jean Kleyn, Fineen Wycherley, Jeremy Loughman (all thigh), Calvin Nash (wrist) and Gavin Coombes (illness) are also fit to join the wider squad as they ramp up preparations for the restart in just 12 days’ time.

Joey Carbery’s return date remains likely to be in September, Mike Haley and Dan Goggin are also listed as ‘continuing to rehab’ by the province.
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post

Hated ESPN+ - streaming quality was awful. Unwatchable. Gave up on it and now do rugbypass using a VPN for Pro14. Which is a bit of a pain. And NBC for HEC and RWC.
                            Would happily go back to ESPN if streaming has improved (it was a year ago that I stopped watching it)
                            I'm surprised to hear that as I never had an issue with the quality of the stream. I signed up for it as soon as they announced they had the Pro14 rights for the next two years. I watched some of the Super Rugby games on there recently, before ESPN started showing the games on tv and the quality has been grand. However, at the moment they are not showing either of the Munster games this month.

Comment

iirc, when espn first got the rights, wasn't it announced the morning before the first match ?, After the announcement, boom, the games were there in the schedule. I've also never had an issue with streaming, I've found it to be reliably good.

Comment

I'm surprised to hear that as I never had an issue with the quality of the stream. I signed up for it as soon as they announced they had the Pro14 rights for the next two years. I watched some of the Super Rugby games on there recently, before ESPN started showing the games on tv and the quality has been grand. However, at the moment they are not showing either of the Munster games this month.
                                Constantly losing the stream and instead of buffering it would go back to the beginning of the broadcast. Really annoying. Maybe they have improved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X