Munster v Leinster x 2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
    Surely you can see the difference in how teams approach the season restart between -
    1 team who are fighting to win their group and also to stay in top 2 and have two games and then a break before potentially playing a final and then a break before the next seaon vs
    1 team guaranteed a home semifinal who have to play a European Qtr-final between the Pro 14 semi-final and final and potentially play the European semi-final and final straight afterwards and then head into the next season

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I can see the obvious different situation of the both teams, but I don't see the different approach to this game? What do you think it will be, rested players? Players not committing themselves in a bid to protect themselves from injury? I honestly don't see what the different approach will be, why don't you give us your take on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Any notion around the broadcast rights of this game?
      Towards the bottom of this article the info is there

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2020/07/...onfirmed/#post

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

Towards the bottom of this article the info is there

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2020/07/...onfirmed/#post
        man Barry!
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post

I can see the obvious different situation of the both teams, but I don't see the different approach to this game? What do you think it will be, rested players? Players not committing themselves in a bid to protect themselves from injury? I honestly don't see what the different approach will be, why don't you give us your take on it?
          I expect Leinster to mix and match over the last two interprovincials as the results have no bearing on the season and we need as many players having gametime before the last 5 knockout games of the season.

Though there is possibility a benefit in beating Munster first as it possibly means an easier game in the final before the Saracens game.

Comment

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/gallery/...anogallery/0/1

Comment

I expect Leinster to mix and match over the last two interprovincials as the results have no bearing on the season and we need as many players having gametime before the last 5 knockout games of the season.

Though there is possibility a benefit in beating Munster first as it possibly means an easier game in the final before the Saracens game.

‘Tis very early to be getting your excuses in.

Comment

look like James Ryan might be to with dislocated shoulder.
                Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                  Am genuinely sorry about this- was hoping for a full strength battle of the second rows. Hope he recovers well (and is given the time to do so), the last thing he, Leinster or Ireland need is to rush someone back or have them play when not properly fit to do so.

Comment

I expect two full strength sides, barring injuries since both teams will want to get their front liners up to speed as soon as possible. But we shall see what we see. Not too long to wait now.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

‘Tis very early to be getting your excuses in.
                      No excuses as I expect an understrength side to still win as we have done many times over the years

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                        Apparently it spontaneously dislocated after looking at the Snyman highlights.
                        Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post

Apparently it spontaneously dislocated after looking at the Snyman highlights.
                          Although this did make me snigger, I hope he recovers quickly and fully. Such a fantastic player.

Then again I suppose we all have affection for ex Munster players
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by red exile; 31-July-2020, 11:08.

Comment

No excuses as I expect an understrength side to still win as we have done many times over the years

My god you are an odious troll. Take that crap to the Babbling Brook or similar.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post

Although this did make me snigger, I hope he recovers quickly and fully. Such a fantastic player.

Then again I suppose we all have affection for ex Munster players
                              sigh, I suppose that means he's already followed the tradition of great second rows not being one club men
                              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

That’s the spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X