Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munster v Leinster x 2 ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
    Surely you can see the difference in how teams approach the season restart between -
    1 team who are fighting to win their group and also to stay in top 2 and have two games and then a break before potentially playing a final and then a break before the next seaon vs
    1 team guaranteed a home semifinal who have to play a European Qtr-final between the Pro 14 semi-final and final and potentially play the European semi-final and final straight afterwards and then head into the next season

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I can see the obvious different situation of the both teams, but I don't see the different approach to this game? What do you think it will be, rested players? Players not committing themselves in a bid to protect themselves from injury? I honestly don't see what the different approach will be, why don't you give us your take on it?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Any notion around the broadcast rights of this game?
      Towards the bottom of this article the info is there

      https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2020/07/...onfirmed/#post

      Comment


        Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

        Towards the bottom of this article the info is there

        https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2020/07/...onfirmed/#post
        man Barry!
        I am the million man.

        Comment


          Originally posted by red exile View Post

          I can see the obvious different situation of the both teams, but I don't see the different approach to this game? What do you think it will be, rested players? Players not committing themselves in a bid to protect themselves from injury? I honestly don't see what the different approach will be, why don't you give us your take on it?
          I expect Leinster to mix and match over the last two interprovincials as the results have no bearing on the season and we need as many players having gametime before the last 5 knockout games of the season.

          Though there is possibility a benefit in beating Munster first as it possibly means an easier game in the final before the Saracens game.

          Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

          Comment


            https://www.munsterrugby.ie/gallery/...anogallery/0/1

            Comment


              Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
              I expect Leinster to mix and match over the last two interprovincials as the results have no bearing on the season and we need as many players having gametime before the last 5 knockout games of the season.

              Though there is possibility a benefit in beating Munster first as it possibly means an easier game in the final before the Saracens game.

              Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
              ‘Tis very early to be getting your excuses in.

              Comment


                look like James Ryan might be to with dislocated shoulder.
                Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                  look like James Ryan might be to with dislocated shoulder.
                  Am genuinely sorry about this- was hoping for a full strength battle of the second rows. Hope he recovers well (and is given the time to do so), the last thing he, Leinster or Ireland need is to rush someone back or have them play when not properly fit to do so.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                    I expect Leinster to mix and match over the last two interprovincials as the results have no bearing on the season and we need as many players having gametime before the last 5 knockout games of the season.
                    I expect two full strength sides, barring injuries since both teams will want to get their front liners up to speed as soon as possible. But we shall see what we see. Not too long to wait now.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

                      ‘Tis very early to be getting your excuses in.
                      No excuses as I expect an understrength side to still win as we have done many times over the years

                      Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Oldschoolsocks View Post
                        look like James Ryan might be to with dislocated shoulder.
                        Apparently it spontaneously dislocated after looking at the Snyman highlights.
                        Stand up for the Ulcer men

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by tippete7trees View Post

                          Apparently it spontaneously dislocated after looking at the Snyman highlights.
                          Although this did make me snigger, I hope he recovers quickly and fully. Such a fantastic player.

                          Then again I suppose we all have affection for ex Munster players
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by red exile; 31-July-2020, 11:08.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                            No excuses as I expect an understrength side to still win as we have done many times over the years

                            Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
                            My god you are an odious troll. Take that crap to the Babbling Brook or similar.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by red exile View Post

                              Although this did make me snigger, I hope he recovers quickly and fully. Such a fantastic player.

                              Then again I suppose we all have affection for ex Munster players
                              sigh, I suppose that means he's already followed the tradition of great second rows not being one club men
                              Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                                No excuses as I expect an understrength side to still win as we have done many times over the years

                                Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
                                That’s the spirit

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X