• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
    KO fixed for Saturday 22nd August 7:45pm
    Everyone book your substantial meals!
    I am the million man.

Comment

I forget. Did I get a refund for my €286.40 (incl. fees) or are my 4 tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids for the Leinster v Munster match still valid? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
        I forget. Did I get a refund for my €286.40 (incl. fees) or are my 4 tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids for the Leinster v Munster match still valid? ;-)
        It's TM, so you probably got a refund minus the fees.

Comment

I know. Thanks. It was a joke about the absurdity of the content and context. Have the fancy entradas here. Think I could rock up to the turnstile?

Comment

Cannot. Fuppin. Wait.
            When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

When the fixtures came out a couple of days ago I went to stick them into my diary, only to see they had already downloaded- it felt so good to see them there- and a fantastic way to start....bring it on.

Comment

Should be an interesting game. After the break and getting in the 2 Boks surely there can be no excuses from Munster if they don't win.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                  Should be an interesting game. After the break and getting in the 2 Boks surely there can be no excuses from Munster if they don't win.

Or for the Magoos if they lose
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

Or for the Magoos if they lose
                    Whilst it would be embarrassing to lose at home to Munster we have to prioritise the home semi-final and the champions Cup knockout rounds instead of Pro14 game that has no real bearing on how the season finishes....

Comment

Whilst it would be embarrassing to lose at home to Munster we have to prioritise the home semi-final and the champions Cup knockout rounds instead of Pro14 game that has no real bearing on how the season finishes....

HHHmmm sounds like making excuses early, Leinster have won every match all season (rightly so), and will desperately want to go a full year unbeaten.
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

HHHmmm sounds like making excuses early, Leinster have won every match all season (rightly so), and will desperately want to go a full year unbeaten.
                        No excuses as that's why I said it would be embarrassing to lose.

Comment

We are going to bate the absolute fecking lard out of them, there I said it.
                          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

What are you suggesting Leinster are going to do, hold back players who haven't played competitive rugby in 5 months to keep them fresh for the Champions Cup match a month later?

Both teams will be going hard to regain match sharpness and beat their neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post

What are you suggesting Leinster are going to do, hold back players who haven't played competitive rugby in 5 months to keep them fresh for the Champions Cup match a month later?

Both teams will be going hard to regain match sharpness and beat their neighbours.
                              Surely you can see the difference in how teams approach the season restart between -
                              1 team who are fighting to win their group and also to stay in top 2 and have two games and then a break before potentially playing a final and then a break before the next seaon vs
                              1 team guaranteed a home semifinal who have to play a European Qtr-final between the Pro 14 semi-final and final and potentially play the European semi-final and final straight afterwards and then head into the next season

Comment

Any notion around the broadcast rights of this game?
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X