Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Cure for the Virus boredom

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Exeter Chiefs have kindly uploaded our 2018 away game:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm9kwFysISM

    Last edited by aupa les rouges; 23-June-2020, 09:35.

    Comment


      #62
      Our home QF against Toulouse from 2014 started a short while ago on Rugbaí Gold (TG4). Astonishing to think that CJ was only on the bench for that one.
      Tis but a scratch.

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
        Exeter Chiefs have kindly uploaded our 2018 away game:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm9kwFysISM
        Thanks Aupa, I have added it to the original list
        'twas wicked yousir!

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by mr chips View Post
          Our home QF against Toulouse from 2014 started a short while ago on Rugbaí Gold (TG4). Astonishing to think that CJ was only on the bench for that one.
          Apart from the last 15-20 minutes it wasnt a great match IMO though it was a great result.
          CJ really marked his arrival by coming of the bench to give a MOTM performance.
          'twas wicked yousir!

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by Surveyor View Post

            Apart from the last 15-20 minutes it wasnt a great match IMO though it was a great result.
            CJ really marked his arrival by coming of the bench to give a MOTM performance.
            He is so obviously the man in possession now, it’s hard to remember that he took quite a while to establish himself- there were a few excellent tries from distance, which seem to have gone from his game, but his all round work across the field has improved immeasurably.

            Comment


              #66
              BBC2NI right now, Sport Re-Run is showing a condensed re-run of the 2009 Grand Slam decider v Wales.
              Tis but a scratch.

              Comment


                #67
                France Germany in the 1982 World Cup on eir. Back when soccer was good!

                Comment


                  #68
                  Axel - Munster's Heineken Cup Journey (2008)
                  EDIT
                  No longer on youtube - copyright issue.
                  Last edited by aupa les rouges; 8-August-2020, 09:55.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    OK class. Today's topic:

                    Watching these classic games from the past 20 years, is it fair to say that
                    a) We had an exceptional team in the 06 to 2010 years
                    b) in spite of our moaning and groaning, Munster have not been too far off the pace since then - and certainly capable of unhorsing most teams on our day.

                    - discuss.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post
                      OK class. Today's topic:

                      Watching these classic games from the past 20 years, is it fair to say that
                      a) We had an exceptional team in the 06 to 2010 years
                      b) in spite of our moaning and groaning, Munster have not been too far off the pace since then - and certainly capable of unhorsing most teams on our day.

                      - discuss.
                      We’ve usually been in the top 3-8 sides in Europe over that time. There’s usually been a handful of teams playing at a level above us. We’ve had a good team, just not a great team.

                      I’m excited to see if Snyman, De Allende, some of the younger lads coming through, plus the current coaching team, can get us back to that level. We haven’t been a million miles away.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

                        We’ve usually been in the top 3-8 sides in Europe over that time. There’s usually been a handful of teams playing at a level above us. We’ve had a good team, just not a great team.

                        I’m excited to see if Snyman, De Allende, some of the younger lads coming through, plus the current coaching team, can get us back to that level. We haven’t been a million miles away.
                        Every single year there have been some great performances and days that make it a pleasure to be a Munster supporter. It rankles a bit that the folk from the capital have had the edge on us.
                        That will change very soon!

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by aupa les rouges View Post

                          Every single year there have been some great performances and days that make it a pleasure to be a Munster supporter. It rankles a bit that the folk from the capital have had the edge on us.
                          That will change very soon!
                          Good news A les R, Munster v Leinster 2018 on TG4 tonight at 19.15.
                          Last edited by Surveyor; 8-August-2020, 19:57. Reason: Got my years mixed up.
                          'twas wicked yousir!

                          Comment


                            #73
                            TG4
                            Axel - The Munster Rugby European Odyssey
                            Friday, 14th August, 22:15

                            Axel profiles the career of legendary Munster Rugby player Anthony Foley featuring some of the provinces most unforgettable days in Thomond Park and abroad.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by Surveyor View Post

                              Good news A les R, Munster v Leinster 2018 on TG4 tonight at 19.15.
                              That was sweet. Roll on the 22nd.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X