P14 R14) Away to Bennetton Saturday March 21st 17.15 on Eir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
    There is no way that Benetton will travel to Cork so better get the uncertainty out of the way and make it 2x 0-0. It will mean that we realistically will not get the top position but the team can now concentrate on securing the 2nd spot. There are some things you cannot change and you have to leave it behind you.

At the end of the day you will have to beat Leinster to become champion. Whatever it's the semi final of the grand final.

Right now they've over a month time to prepare for the Cardiff game.
    I am hoping things will look a bit different when Edinburgh get back from South Africa- I think they will have their work cut out to get much against Cheetahs. While this still leaves them ahead of us, beating them in Edinburgh is essential. That still leaves tricky fixtures on both sides- one, of course, our cousins in blue, but as they play Glasgow, who may also have something to play for, I think the home semi is still just about in our reach.

Comment

Makes for an entertaining run in. That's assuming, of course, that other fixtures are not also cancelled which could well happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
        Makes for an entertaining run in. That's assuming, of course, that other fixtures are not also cancelled which could well happen.
        Very likely, I’d have thought- but I’m not ready for the close season yet.

Comment

RTE just now

Meanwhile Munster's meeting with Benetton at Irish Independent Park on Friday on 27 March is also gone.

Comment

4 and a half weeks to the next game against Cardiff (if it goes ahead) and 6 weeks between games. Not ideal, but it could be used as a mini preseason to get the internationals fully up to speed on the game plan.

Comment

too late now
              Last edited by FORWARD....; 13th-March-2020, 12:54. Reason: edit updated to reflect the reality of where we are
              "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by motastic View Post
                Was really looking forward to the game. Had flights, tickets & accommodation all sorted. Young fella's birthday present and the missus' first live Munster match. That said, I think it's the right decision. And it's a small price to pay compared to those who've suffered as a result of the virus.
                Wow. There was me worrying about a refund and now I’m worrying about my livelihood. Stay safe Munsterfans.

Comment

Originally posted by motastic View Post

Wow. There was me worrying about a refund and now I’m worrying about my livelihood. Stay safe Munsterfans.
                  You too Motastic, for all the ‘they knew this was coming’, there were plenty who thought that game would go ahead, the truth is no one knew. There will, however, be games, and pints, and singing the fields at the top of our voices, as we watch those red jerseys pile over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

You too Motastic, for all the ‘they knew this was coming’, there were plenty who thought that game would go ahead, the truth is no one knew. There will, however, be games, and pints, and singing the fields at the top of our voices, as we watch those red jerseys pile over the line.
                    No certainty about that yet either.
                    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                    X