P14 R11) Us v Kings in IIP - Friday @19.35 Eir/Premiersport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

Against a better side we won't be flinging the ball around they way we were on Friday. It was basically a training match.
    Yes, but we still made mistakes we need to learn from- unless you are saying we wouldn't make mistakes against better opposition, because we wouldn't be playing as riskily- there is, alas, plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

Against a better side we won't be flinging the ball around they way we were on Friday. It was basically a training match.
      You're right about how weak Southern Kings were. Worse than I expected.
      I suppose to develop a more expansive game we have to use matches like that to develop.
      So there's value in that kind of match and we do have to use them in our development.
      Just not as much value as we might have liked.

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Pitch looks magnificent
          The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
          Originally posted by joconnell
          If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X