• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P14 R11) Us v Kings in IIP - Friday @19.35 Eir/Premiersport

Match week laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadss

Gwan
    I am the million man.

I'm intrigued to see the team selection. I know you don't want to disrespect the opposing side by sending out all the youngsters but this is a match where the next generation can get some good minutes under their belts. I wodner if we'll ee a return to the style of rugby seen in the opening few weeks of the season since most of the players available have had the full pre-season with Larkham.

Comment

Farrell & JOD returning to Munster for the weekend so I am guessing they will be definitely playing.

Comment

Have 2 tickets for this match of anyone wants them

Comment

Interesting side note to the match.....First Georgian to ref a pro 14 game
          https://twitter.com/T2Rugby/status/1...025189889?s=20
          "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
          Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegan79 View Post
            I'm intrigued to see the team selection. I know you don't want to disrespect the opposing side by sending out all the youngsters but this is a match where the next generation can get some good minutes under their belts. I wodner if we'll ee a return to the style of rugby seen in the opening few weeks of the season since most of the players available have had the full pre-season with Larkham.
            That’s what I’m hoping to see- these fixtures are crucial for our league position AND giving young guys a decent run at it, so for me it’s blending in the young lads with established players. This will be complicated by the return of players from the Ireland camp, presumably with instructions to coaches to play them. At least that means we might see JOD at 6!

Comment

Agreed, a blend of youth and experience please
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

That’s what I’m hoping to see- these fixtures are crucial for our league position AND giving young guys a decent run at it, so for me it’s blending in the young lads with established players. This will be complicated by the return of players from the Ireland camp, presumably with instructions to coaches to play them. At least that means we might see JOD at 6!
                JOD must be disappointed, but the back row for Ireland is full of talent at the moment. I'm sure he'll have a good run if he keeps being released back to Munster during the 6N.

Comment

My complete guess XV:
                  1. Loughman, 2. O'Byrne, 3. Knox,
                  4. Wycherley, 5. Holland,
                  6. O'Donoghue, 7. Cloete, 8. Botha,
                  9. Casey, 10. JJ,
                  11. Nash, 12. Scannell, 13. Farrell, 14. Daly, 15. Haley

16. Scannell, 17. O'Connor 18. Archer
                  19. O'Shea 20. O'Donnell
                  21. Cronin, 22. Healy
                  23. Sweetnam

Great to have Munster games back. Silver lining of being out of Europe is there are no more non-important games left this season.

Comment

Great team selection - definitely want to see KOB and Casey start.

Comment

https://inpho.ie/assignment/It4wchp0...N_L3NPfH-sg..a

Bibwatchery available
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Botha is the past, O'Sullivan is the future. Get that boy starting at 8 and let's see how he runs. Botha on the bench though to add something as the game runs it's course. Any other locks we can use other than O'Shea? Think Lonstonitis has got the backs completely correct.

Comment

Forgot about O'Sullivan admittedly. Think you could be right, he could start no.8. Kleyn and Beirne unavailable so I think O'Shea is the only other option.

Comment

Also forgot that John Ryan is not in the Ireland squad so expect him to be in the matchday 15

Comment

horse young Ahern into that 23!
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                              X