RG Snyman's Beard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reded View Post
    I see Rugbypass are reporting he is having ankle surgery and will be out for some time?
    If true, There has to be a curse on our marquee SH signings,
    Blessing in disguise, rehabbing for months arriving here fit and well...

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post
      I see Rugbypass are reporting he is having ankle surgery and will be out for some time?
      If true, There has to be a curse on our marquee SH signings,
      unless i'm mistaken the article you are referring to is 12 months old. They mention the 2019 Super Rugby season and Snyman going back to the Bulls.
      \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Oops Sorry for any consternation I may have caused.

Comment

I believe in this circumstance, tradition demands we break your ankle in retribution to appease the gods of injury

We know you will take this with great gusto for the cause
          I am the million man.

Comment

Don’t we have to break his ankle on Good Friday?
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

31st April
              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
              X