No announcement yet.

HEC R6. Munster v Ospreys, Thomond Park. Sun 19th Jan @ 13:00. BT Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both saracens and racing are going with their strongest teams.

Comment

What? Munster have ignored the calls from here to give the youth a chance!!!!!
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Earls dropped, he played two of the worst games I've seen him play in the last two games. Really hope there's nothing wrong with him long term.

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
          Earls dropped, he played two of the worst games I've seen him play in the last two games. Really hope there's nothing wrong with him long term.
          Injured

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
            Keith Earls and Shane Daly were unavailable for selection. Earls picked up a minor knee injury and Daly sustained a thumb injury this week.

Comment

I like it - Wycherly in the second row and JO'S, Healy and Casey on the bench. Not sure why Kleyn is out but happy to see Wycherly in there all the same

Not sure why we're persisting with Goggin as back three cover though

Comment

Originally posted by Kevy-Wevz View Post
                Not sure why Kleyn is out but happy to see Wycherly in there all the same
                Think he come off with a minor neck injury Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                  What? Munster have ignored the calls from here to give the youth a chance!!!!!
                  tbf he did in some extend. Just hope that this team does the job in the 1st half after which the bench gets a half.

after the Edinburgh debacle you cant blame him to go conservative.

Comment

What's the point in persisting with Stephen Archer? Over 11 years here and he isn't good enough at European level. We need to start blooding Knox to at least find out if this lad is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
                      What's the point in persisting with Stephen Archer? Over 11 years here and he isn't good enough at European level. We need to start blooding Knox to at least find out if this lad is good enough.
                      I disagree with you. Archer started last weekend and I thought he played well.

Comment

Originally posted by LonerganOnline View Post
                        Think he come off with a minor neck injury Sunday
                        Thought he was just exhausted- but also not named in Ireland squad. Has earned a break anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ick View Post
                          MUNSTER RUGBY
                          • 15. Mike Haley,
                          • 14. Andrew Conway,
                          • 13. Chris Farrell,
                          • 12. Rory Scannell,
                          • 11. Calvin Nash,
                          • 10. JJ Hanrahan,
                          • 9. Conor Murray,
                          • 1. Dave Kilcoyne,
                          • 2. Niall Scannell,
                          • 3. Stephen Archer,
                          • 4. Fineen Wycherley,
                          • 5. Billy Holland,
                          • 6. Peter O'Mahony (c),
                          • 7. Jack O'Donoghue,
                          • 8. CJ Stander.

Replacements:
                          • 16. Kevin O'Byrne,
                          • 17. Jeremy Loughman,
                          • 18. John Ryan,
                          • 19. Arno Botha,
                          • 20. Jack O'Sullivan,
                          • 21. Craig Casey,
                          • 22. Ben Healy,
                          • 23. Dan Goggin,
                          Not as much change as some of us would like to have seen, but - other than Knox- and given the injuries, am very happy with the direction implied by ghat selection.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                            Thought he was just exhausted- but also not named in Ireland squad. Has earned a break anyway.
                            https://www.the42.ie/jean-kleyn-neck...65416-Jan2020/

Knew I read it somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post

I disagree with you. Archer started last weekend and I thought he played well.
                              He's not going to take us to the next level so we need to at least find out what this Knox lad is like and give him experience, we need to start building for the future and not just the here and now.
                              We are massively underpowered in the front 5 and he isn't going to fix the problem.
                              Last edited by Tobyglen; 17th-January-2020, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post

He's not going to take us to the next level so we need to at least find out what this Knox lad is like and give him experience, we need to start building for the future and not just the here and now.
                                We are massively underpowered in the front 5 and he isn't going to fix the problem.
                                Bingo.... our front 5 are a joke since 2011

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X