Munster Players 'ABROAD'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to Date List moved to page 1
    Last edited by Surveyor; 8-July-2020, 08:22.
    'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

I think Robin Copeland is gone from Connacht

Comment

Originally posted by Surveyor View Post
        33John Quill RUNY USA - anyone know anything about this guy ? Born in Youghal
        His family still live in Youghal and have an unbelievable bakery at the end of the town. Don’t know John but they’re a really good family. Played in the last World Cup for USA (qualifies through his mother who is American). Got sent off against England for a tackle on Farrell. Very good player.
        Fachtna....a grumpy pr1ck since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by canine View Post
          I think Robin Copeland is gone from Connacht
          Yes,3 year contract with French Pro D2 side Angouleme.
          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

The french will love his unicycle
            I am the million man.

Comment

Kinda makes me feel that Munster management are doing their job. Who on surveyors extensive list would you take back with open arms. At this stage I mean. Not in their prime etc. and we have to lose one to get one.
              Last edited by BigLad; 14-June-2020, 20:48.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                Kinda makes me feel that Munster management are doing their job. Who on surveyors extensive list would you take back with open arms. At this stage I mean. Not in their prime etc. and we have to lose one to get one.
                Ultan Dillane and Zebo would definitely add to the squad in my opinion.Donnchadh Ryan might be nearing the end but has been missed no doubt in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Ultan Dillane and Zebo would definitely add to the squad in my opinion.Donnchadh Ryan might be nearing the end but has been missed no doubt in the last few years.

I agree, those would be the two i would pick too, not so sure about Donnachadh but he would definitely be third choice.
                  Big Lad's thoughts about the management team decisions struck me too.....the exception being Zebo, but other imperatives drove his departure I think......not least Joe's treatment of him which was IMO shortsighted and unimaginative at the very least.
                  I suspect that the economic outfall of the pandemic is going to result in a shorter list by the New Year
                  'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

To tidy up the thread, and to make the information more readily found, The Table is moved to page 1 and all other versions are deleted.

Apart from Alex Wooton there dont seem to be any recent developments which is bit surprising in the current circumstances?
                    If you've heard anything let us know and I'll update the table on page 1

Stay healthy and be ready to SUAF soon.....hopefully.

ps. If you posted to this thread quoting the table it might be worth editing your post to remove the table. Thanks.
                    Last edited by Surveyor; 8-July-2020, 08:33.
                    'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

John Madigan is gone to Beziers
                      Peter McCabe was let go by Connacht
                      I’m not sure Jason Higgins went to the US in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Originally posted by Colliniho View Post
                        John Madigan is gone to Beziers
                        Peter McCabe was let go by Connacht
                        I’m not sure Jason Higgins went to the US in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Thanks Colliniho, checked it out and your right on all counts, table amended.
                        'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

Darren O'Shea gone to Vannes, announced a few days back. Also, Seán O'Connor signed with Jersey Reds.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                          X