Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEC R5. Racing vs. Munster. Paris. TV Coverage BT Sport. Sunday 12th Jan @3.15pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar22 View Post

It's obvious how incompetently they manage and control the TV guys in France. As for TMO selection and IQ or language skills that was obvious too..
    And happens so frequently.

Comment

Cloete has been all over the shop since he came on and not in a good way
      \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Now we make changes. Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
          Cloete has been all over the shop since he came on and not in a good way
          That was poor selection. JOS should have been on Bench.

Comment

Originally posted by JN.Allezdax.com View Post
            Game over
            The margin flattered them- brave effort by Munster, but individual errors, and lack of nous gets us again. Time to focus on pro14.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
              Yes. We did well for most of the game but individual errors game back to bite. Barnes did us no favours.
              It is not his job to do us favours.

I thought he did a good job today.

Comment

Reminds me a bit of the Sarries game in Alliance park - we were in front at around 65 mins - and then gates opened. Maybe it's tiredness

Comment

Subs at 78 mins? Players have been out of their feet since 60 mins. Jean Kleyn nearly had to be carried off the pitch

Comment

My personal view is that this should be the end of Haley’s career in a Munster jersey, but I realize it’s not shared by many

Comment

No penalty there for Munster defenders taken out illegally.

Comment

Disappointing last 15mins.

Comment

Another forward pass in that last move but better team won no doubt , hard one to lose by that margin 39_22 .

Comment

Don’t feel we deserved that ending. Two TMO calls put them in the driving seat.

We’ve a few too many journeymen at the pointy end of things. Our bench was much weaker but my word did our first 15 give it everything.

Proud of Munster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Con Artist

Comment

Tackling seemed optional at times

Comment

the most high tech Rugby stadium in Europe only has two angles for the TMO

Comment

Working...
                                X