Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEC R5. Racing vs. Munster. Paris. TV Coverage BT Sport. Sunday 12th Jan @3.15pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

Sir had a good game from my viewpoint.
    Refs can't call something that they don't see and they are perfectly entitled to instruct a team's back-up crew to leave the playing arena if, in their opinion, they are being abusive.
    Always good when they guy at square leg helps out with the tough decisions.

Comment

Good evening,

are we all feeling like those people who are not liverpool supporters and are we trying to protect ourselves from tomorrow. That I will remind you all is not the munster way. We need to go into this all guns blazing with every belief we can win and from our history it won't matter what the result is because number 1. it might be a win and we may qualify for the quarters ( great and well deserved ) or number 2 it will be a loss but a moral victory ( due to thecolossals playing for them and their big fancy dan stadium ) which will build the desire to do better next time and will make our next semifinal victory ( not too far away ) a moment that will make us cry again ( i cannot wait ).

We need to stop protecting ourselves from poor results , so what , lets build , lets play every match as munster men and women , we are not entitled to win any game but we are going to sure as hell , going to try to win every game and we are going to stand up and fight what ever the odds.

Mumhan abú

Comment

That finally proves that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lady's fan (and a poor shot)

Comment

Not sure this it's the correct thread, but this is a beautiful and inspiring piece by Rosie Foley on her brother, the family, and his death in Paris on another Racing 92 match-day.

https://www.thesportschronicle.com/m...mpression=true
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

if anyone has a stream link so can watch pre match commentary, they can have my wife?
            Last edited by highfield; 12th-January-2020, 12:26.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
              Not sure this it's the correct thread, but this is a beautiful and inspiring piece by Rosie Foley on her brother, the family, and his death in Paris on another Racing 92 match-day.

Fair play blackwarrior. Beautiful is the word
              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Always feels a bit odd to travel to an away game literally 5km away from where I live but despite the lack of travels and very likely unhappy outcome, I am still 100% ready to roar.
                Bring it on they will not see us coming (neither might we mind )

GWAN
                Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. Beautiful piece. Reminds me a lot of an article Stuart Lancaster posted above what his family went through after the world cup.

I often reflect as a parent, what I would want to see my son do in terms of career. The reality - especially in professional sport - is that people care greatly and it's emotional. This can be ruthless, especially when it's local to you. There is just no way that ROG would feel so much for LR as Foley would as a Munster coach, where your family are so deeply ingrained in the community. The pragmatic part of me believes that will always be the way, especially when they are paid well but as someone who was critical of Foley, maybe it is a reminder that it is just sport and we need to do better to remember they are people with families and kids who make great sacrifices.
                  Last edited by highfield; 12th-January-2020, 13:56.

Comment

That's a wonderful and very timely piece. Thanks for posting it.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that BW. I had to dry my eyes reading it, must be some early pollen about or something.

Still very raw
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Donnacha Ryan not on the bench for Racing, just spoken to him been sick all week

Comment

D Ryan is out completely.

Comment

I'm off to the pub. A Munster win would be marvellous.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
                              D Ryan is out completely.
                              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by dermotmccarthy View Post
                                Donnacha Ryan not on the bench for Racing, just spoken to him been sick all week
                                I'm alright with that as long as the Cowboy played no part
                                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X