Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEC R5. Racing vs. Munster. Paris. TV Coverage BT Sport. Sunday 12th Jan @3.15pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
    Hopefully put me out of my misery
    Well, if they manage that it'll be a true miracle match in its own right.

Comment

Originally posted by <BM> View Post

Has the early season improvement in attacking patterns simply been neutralised by a combination of video analysis and front line opposition players returning from the world cup?
      No, the early season attacking patterns happened against chumps like kings and the dragons.
      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Thought we had the beating of Racing at home, shat the bed

Had the beating of Sarries at home just about

Thought we had the beating of Sarries away, shat their bed

It's high time now they eradicate the patchy stuff and put in two top level performances. They've shown they can do it in fits and starts against bigger sides
        I am the million man.

Comment

Aren't we just replicating the well practiced tradition of an abysmal performance before an all or nothing Heineken cup match? Certainly perfected the abysmal performance.

Next week's a shoe in.

Gwan Munster.
          "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

We have these boyos where we want them so.

Comment

If Donnacha doesn't read our cunning plan

Comment

Apologies if this in the wrong thread, move if needed but for those travelling it seems as though R92 are putting on some kind of winter wonderland type thing around the arena

Comment

Originally posted by at home in the stands View Post
                  If Donnacha doesn't read our cunning plan
                  How's he gonna read with a face filled with shovel?
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReadingRed View Post
                      Apologies if this in the wrong thread, move if needed but for those travelling it seems as though R92 are putting on some kind of winter wonderland type thing around the arena
                      This will take place in the goal area of the pitch after the game. It’s pure disco! I have to say it’s a good buzzing atmosphere in the arena after the games. Most of the Racing players are there. Not so sure if the visiting team hang around. The refs do :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think Racing are a great team, but if we can't make first up tackles we're ****ed.
                        "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                          Aren't we just replicating the well practiced tradition of an abysmal performance before an all or nothing Heineken cup match? Certainly perfected the abysmal performance.

Next week's a shoe in.

Gwan Munster.
                          Historically yes there has always been a reaction after a lackluster display a week out from Europe but the form errors are practically bad for months.

Comment

Can't see many reasons for optimism currently.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

There is lot written on here about CM being out of form and part of the ‘problem’. I completely disagree. There needs to some context here...the best scrum halves in the world will look average behind a pack that is going backwards. We did not have dominance at the breakdown on Friday night, off first phase our runners were either knocked back or we coughed up errors. Sort out the collisions, get front foot ball and then we have a chance. Secondly, the key cogs for a scrum half are his number 8 and out half. The Ulster game was the first start this season for Conor and Joey together. It will be the first start of the season in the 8-9-10 axis in the La Defense if we play CJ, CM and JC.

Other posts have highlighted POM as being out of form. Friday night did not shower our pack in glory but I distinctly remember 3 defensive lineout steals by POM. He is one of the best in the world at this facet of the game. We need a reaction on the training park this week and he will be key in that. That man has Munster Rugby in his DNA. Our lineout will be key on Sunday especially when we are facing our favourite exile from Nenagh.

We need to win the collisions up front with controlled aggression...if that happens, our backs can show their talent. Hard ground with no wind on Sunday is ideally set up for us to show Larkham’s influence in a game that really means something. I am really looking forward to being there to witness it......please God the first couple of rucks will show our intent for the 80 minutes......

Comment

Fair point about POMs lineout larceny. However, while these are very valuable, particularly defensively, I think these few moments per game are way ahead of his general play. I wonder whether jod, also no slouch in the lineout, might do more about the field for us. I feel like washing my mouth out as I write this- but every player has questions to answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X