Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEC R5. Racing vs. Munster. Paris. TV Coverage BT Sport. Sunday 12th Jan @3.15pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEC R5. Racing vs. Munster. Paris. TV Coverage BT Sport. Sunday 12th Jan @3.15pm

We're going to get killed.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Racing92 v. Munster preview

Comment

Kilt altogether
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Joking aside, we should and almost certainly will lose this.

Some reasons: lack of form of our top players (except CJ), clear confusion in the squad about our game plan, Racing are a better team than us, and we’re away. Tough times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Want to see us field our most competitive side, and actually compete. I don’t really mind whether we lose, but we need to build here for the rest of the season and beyond.

Comment

Comment

Apart from a narrow home defeat (30-34) to T14 Leaders Bordeau Begles immediately following the TP draw, R92 have won all four of their subsequent games (2 against Ospreys and 2 against lower T14 teams)................but

R92 are in a fairly distant T14 mid table position and, best of all, they have lost 3 and drawn 1 of their 6 T14 home games this season to modest opposition.

A French team that's no better at home than away!!
              I'd say we should win this handy enough........right?
              ......or perhaps their focus is on Europe!
              'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

After last night I’m not sure what we beat handily, except Kings at home.

Comment

Someone hit Donnacha Ryan a belt of a shovel this week there lads. We need him injured to miss the game but not so injured it impacts his season. I know it's a fine balance but I have faith one of ye can brain him just the correct amount.
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Last night was very disappointing, we lacked intensity in tackle and conceded far too many turnovers at the breakdown.

There are quite a few who have hurt their chances of being involved next week.

Looking at next week

Back 3 - hard to know was Conway a planned change, was JVG asked about him. A rare poor game from Earls, Daly did very well and may be involved from bench. Would imagine Haley will come in.

Centres - Arnold, Scannell and Goggin all had their moments. Only one will start with Farrell. It would be a big call but Rory may be on bench if jj unavailable , I think I'd give Sam a go.

Half backs - starters pick themselves, but having JJ on bench would be a huge plus. I don't like the 6-2 split especially in a game where injuries happen. Bench 9 is tough, honestly think it should be Casey.

Backrow - Jack has been a leader and deserves opportunity. O Mahony and CJ the others. Tight call on bench between Arno and Coombes, would like Coombes to be given nod.

Second row,- Kleyn and Holland. Wycherly on bench.

Props Ryan and killer, Archer and Loughman

Hookers Scannell and Barron id guess. No idea on availibility of Marshall.

It would be a slightly green bench with a mean starting pack

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      Someone hit Donnacha Ryan a belt of a shovel this week there lads. We need him injured to miss the game but not so injured it impacts his season. I know it's a fine balance but I have faith one of ye can brain him just the correct amount.
                      I think the lad with no socks could be your man
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Could be a bit of a mauling, not looking forward to it

Comment

Hard to get excited about this one after last night's performance which was if anything a step down from the previous game.

Has the early season improvement in attacking patterns simply been neutralised by a combination of video analysis and front line opposition players returning from the world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by <BM> View Post
                            Hard to get excited about this one after last night's performance which was if anything a step down from the previous game.

Has the early season improvement in attacking patterns simply been neutralised by a combination of video analysis and front line opposition players returning from the world cup?
                            Looks to me like poor execution rather than other sides being better prepared-

Comment

Hopefully put us out of our misery. And then maybe push on in the pro 14.

Comment

Working...
                              X