No announcement yet.

Munster v leinster sat 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the result a foregone conclusion surely it would make more sense if everyone got a decent Christmas holiday?
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

The game is on the 28th
      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
        The game is on the 28th
        Didn't you hear? They're going to give us such a thrashing on the 28th they've agreed to give us a second one on the 29th

I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
          Mumhain Abu

God knows we will need a Christmas miracle to even set foot on the same field as the best academy system in the wurreld.

We haven't a hope against such superior and frankly, handsome rugby princelings.

Not a hope
          Sure you have Murphy and a Clownshoes Clancy, what more could you ask for??
          Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
            Indeed. Advantage Leinster.
            Are you saying that the ref is going into the game biased in favour of one side? Whether you like Murphy or not, that seems a bit unfair. I believe that most refs do try their best to be neutral (which is, after all, their job). But fans are quick to blame them when their team does not do well. In decades of playing and watching rugby at all levels I would say that refs generally do a good enough job and are not biased. The only exceptions might have been in the old, pre-professional days when all the games in a Lions tour (NZ, SA, Oz) were reffed by locals, frequently, and rather obviously, unfairly.

Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Just picked this up from yesterday’s IT...
              Hamstring and, latterly, ankle issues have restricted Carbery to just two appearances for Munster since last January, and just half a dozen games – three off the bench– for province and country since last February.

Can it really be that few? Thank goodness for JJs consistency and improvement this year- two semis last year wasn’t so bad in the light of such problems in a pivotal position. Seems to be a bit of chatter about joey being back for the Leinster game.

Comment

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to our starting 15?

Haley, Conway, Goggin, Scannell, Keith, Joey, Murray, Cronin, Scannell, Loughman, Wycherley, Billy, POM, JOD, Cloete

Billy probably needs a much deserved break so perhaps DOS? But his leadership and intelligence in the scrum & lineout will be much needed.

Won’t happen, but I’d love to see Craig Casey start this kind of game, at home, jammed ground, facing this team, it’d be the kind of game he’s go mental for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As I understand it, the Internationals have to be rested for two consecutive games over the Christmas. Most of them missed the Connacht match, will also miss Leinster and will be back for the Ulster game. Those (CJ, Killer) that played in Galway won't play again 'till Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                    As I understand it, the Internationals have to be rested for two consecutive games over the Christmas. Most of them missed the Connacht match, will also miss Leinster and will be back for the Ulster game. Those (CJ, Killer) that played in Galway won't play again 'till Paris.
                    I doubt Killer is included in that edict. He hadn't played since the ABs game before Saturday. CJ, Kleyn and Farrell definitely won't play again till Paris.

Comment

CJ gone back to SA for Christmas so definitely not around
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                        So that’ll basically turn this into a Munster ‘A’ v Leinster ‘A’ with a scatter of Academy players?

If that’s the case there’ll be some amount of Social Media bitching about “taking advantage of the fans” or “Diktats from D4”, and no doubt a enjoyingly bitter article from The Mule on how this is all Munster’s fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaman View Post

So that’ll basically turn this into a Munster ‘A’ v Leinster ‘A’ with a scatter of Academy players?

If that’s the case there’ll be some amount of Social Media bitching about “taking advantage of the fans” or “Diktats from D4”, and no doubt a enjoyingly bitter article from The Mule on how this is all Munster’s fault.

The internationals are on 2 consecutive weeks break which effectively ruled them out of this game as it fell in the middle. Only exceptions are players who have been injured and need games. The internationals who did not play against connacht will be available for Ulster game, those who played will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                            CJ gone back to SA for Christmas so definitely not around
                            Absolutely deserved bit of R & R for the guy- he has been immense for us since Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Absolutely deserved bit of R & R for the guy- he has been immense for us since Japan.
                              Hopefully there is Plan B. Plan A has been give ther ball to CJ until we can work out what Plan A is.

​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

Hopefully there is Plan B. Plan A has been give ther ball to CJ until we can work out what Plan A is.
                                Because this is what Munster have been doing all season?

Have you watched them lately?
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X