Happy Christmas ya filthy animals!
    I am the million man.

Same to you maggot
    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Thread seems to have started well carry on with the Christmas spirit
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Second string team, 4 try BP win please.

Comment

Ideal game to fast track Ben Healy and give him a start. Whatever about any weaknesses he may be deemed to have, it is vital to have a confident kicker in your team.

Comment

Obviously IRFU demands will very likely influence the selections for this game and the other two interpros coming after it, but I don't think it's unrealistic to hope that both Healy and Casey might feature at some point, whether as starters or at least with some meaningful bench time. Even allowing for the mooted return to action of Carbery this month, Casey could bench against Connacht with McCarthy starting alongside JJ, then Joey could subsequently be partnered with Murray, with Healy and McCarthy on the bench. If the Leinster game is deemed too early for starting Joey, then surely that could be done for the Ulster game. I'd also like to see Jack O'Sullivan, Shane Daly and Gavin Coombes get a start each in one of this set of three.
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Will be an interesting game. A loss for Munster could put them out of the top 3 places

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
                Will be an interesting game. A loss for Munster could put them out of the top 3 places

And a merry Xmas to you too sir
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

A Godzilla attack might cancel the game too
                  I am the million man.

Comment

JVG confirmed on Saturday that none of the world cup players will be available for the next two games,They're all required to have a two week rest. https://www.the42.ie/munster-world-c...34304-Dec2019/

“They can only play one of the three games and they have to rest most of the time for two weeks consecutively,” said van Graan after Munster’s Heineken Champions Cup defeat to Saracens on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                      JVG confirmed on Saturday that none of the world cup players will be available for the next two games,They're all required to have a two week rest. https://www.the42.ie/munster-world-c...34304-Dec2019/
                      While partaking in Camp Farrell
                      Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

So how many front-liners will Connacht be without - Aki, Carty? And we'll be without Killer, Scannell, Ryan, Kleyn, POM, Beirne, CJ, Murray, Carbery, Farrell, Conway, Earls, etc.

I know Connacht have a few players out to injury too, but this looks like a bit of a mountain.

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                        Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Joey and Killer need game time if they are recovered
                          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                            Joey and Killer need game time if they are recovered
                            Would imagine they'd be let play if fit.

Comment

Here's a stab at a team, with internationals rested and taking into account all of our injuries. We could also pick some internationals for this one and rest them for the next 2 weeks, but that'd mean coming straight in for the Racing match.

Liam O'Connor, Kevin O'Byrne, Keynan Knox, Fineen Wycherley, Darren O'Shea,Tommy O'Donnell, Chris Cloete, Jack O'Sullivan, Nick McCarthy, Ben Healy, Calvin Nash, Sammy Arnold, Dan Goggin, Alex Wotton, Shane Daly

Bench: Dave Kilcoyne, Diarmuid Barron, BrianScott/Ciaran Parker (?)/Steven Archer, Billy Holland,Gavin Coombes, Liam Coombes, Joey Carbery, Neil Cronin
                              Last edited by Sea Horse; 16-December-2019, 14:02.

Comment

Working...
                              X