No announcement yet.

HEC R4) Saracens v Munster @ Allianz Park, BT/beIN, Saturday, 3PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate is abit strong, this is rugby! Try supporting Munster - players and staff - not just by turning up and cheering them on the field but in difficult situations like this, the doctor was doing just that. George instigated the situation and no sanction!

Comment

Where I was was important, as I saw and heard wot was said!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCorkexile View Post
        Where I was was important, as I saw and heard wot was said!
        What was said isn't in dispute.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by SarrieFan View Post

If you're going to criticise him at least get it right, he didn't kick the ball at the doctor, admittedly he kicked it in to the back of a Munster player's legs and it bounced towards the doctor who was on the touchline on his own, not treating anyone. But don't let the facts in the way of a good story, eh ;)
          Here's a video of it to refresh your memories: https://youtu.be/B0wW0GKq2aQ?t=166
          My point is George is not blameless and the kicking of the ball off a Munster player was the catalyst that started the whole thing .

Comment

Hate is abit strong, this is rugby! Try supporting Munster - players and staff - not just by turning up and cheering them on the field but in difficult situations like this, the doctor was doing just that. George instigated the situation and no sanction!
            Dislike then.

George instigated nothing. You must have been drunk of something. The video is very clear

Comment

I have a medical condition that prevents me from drinking alcohol, and have had for 15 years! I didn’t realise you were criticising the doctor because you are one! Anyone who was there and saw the incident or like yourself who probably follows Munster on the Tv, know that George started the whole situation!

Comment

I can't agree. The video is very clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                  Bizarre reactions. A bit of self restraint by the Doc and nothing would have happened.
                  He should have restrained himself. And Scannell should have rolled around on the ground as if he'd been hurt by the ball, because that's exactly what the opposition would do and did do given a chance.
                  Last edited by whimpersnap; 2nd-January-2020, 00:59.

Comment

Nigel wray leaving as chairman of saracens with immediate effect.

Comment

"the Wray family "will continue to provide the required financial support to the club"."

according to the .BBC.

Comment

Another victim story --- poor Nigel.
                        "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Is this the begin of the end of Wray's involvement? It could be his strategy to sell his stake in Saracens in phases instead of all at once. The first step would be to step down as you cannot be owner and selling your (majority) stake at the same time.

Time will tell....

Comment

Either that or as a nominal joe public he can now start joint ventures with top players to his heart's content.

You never know.

Comment

I suppose you didn’t see George shouting and pointing his fat finger at the doctor either, fact! I don’t need a you tube video to remind me wot happened, I was there!
                              You clearly do need reminding as you stated: "where does it say you can boot a ball at a medic tending an injured play" which never happened, except seemingly in your own mind...

Comment

Originally posted by SarrieFan View Post

You clearly do need reminding as you stated: "where does it say you can boot a ball at a medic tending an injured play" which never happened, except seemingly in your own mind...
                                The Doc was clearly in the wrong + it was right he was sanctioned, but George is not the completely innocent party, and quite frankly the way that Saracens hyped the issue up and were not willing to move on made them look like dicks in this whole saga.

Comment

Working...
                                X