No announcement yet.

HEC R4) Saracens v Munster @ Allianz Park, BT/beIN, Saturday, 3PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspended ban would have been enough. The 2k is taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
      Suspended ban would have been enough. The 2k is taking the piss.
      Better 2k than 5 million I guess.

A nonsense but it has basically no effect, except to make everybody dislike Sarries even more for being petty fat pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Better 2k than 5 million I guess.

A nonsense but it has basically no effect, except to make everybody dislike Sarries even more for being petty fat pricks.
        It's a bit ironic Sarries accusing someone of "unsporting play" given their recent history.......
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

What a piss take! Wot will happen to saracen players especially Darrell and B Vunipola for the way they treated Wayne Barnes yesterday - nothing - absolute joke !Enjoyed watching Exeter beat them yesterday!

Comment

So if he doesn't call any more fat pricks a fat prick for the next 12 Months, he's fine.

Comment

Whilst watching exeter v saracens the other day I was looking at Jamie George to see if the good doctor had a point! He did George is bait for a Russian whaling fleet with a neck with more folds than a motorway map!

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                So if he doesn't call any more fat pricks a fat prick for the next 12 Months, he's fine.
                He can call a Phat Priq a Phat Priq as long as he doesn’t get caught
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

He'll just have to take his medicine and try to have more patients in the future.

What coat!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

We'll his words were offensive. They caused a big brawl too.

It's not up to me to deem anything but I think a short spell away from the sideline might give the Dr. an opportunity to reflect and learn to keep quiet.
                    Or learn that when you're surrounded by rats, the best revenge is to be a rat. I know it's not the Munster way but in pro rugby you'll get punished if you're not prepared to be a grass because you can be sure Saracens will go crying to mummy the first chance they get.

Comment

Bizarre reactions. A bit of self restraint by the Doc and nothing would have happened.
                      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                        Bizarre reactions. A bit of self restraint by the Doc and nothing would have happened.
                        And bit of perspective by your good self would acknowledge that an apology, sincerely given and accepted after the game, was sufficient, and that Jamie George both provoked and over-reacted to a playground insult that most adults would laugh off. A lot of fuss about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie P View Post
                          Where is the sanction against Jamie George the player who began it all ???
                          Totally one sided, joke of a decision.
                          Independent disciplinary committee ,I think not.
                          there shouldn't be one. Players sledge each other all the time. Should he get punished no. Doc had zero to do with anything and escalated everything. Warn George about his actions/behaviour and tell him cop on.
                          its ridiculous to try claim discipline system is biased. That is tinfoil time....

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                            there shouldn't be one. Players sledge each other all the time. Should he get punished no. Doc had zero to do with anything and escalated everything. Warn George about his actions/behaviour and tell him cop on.
                            its ridiculous to try claim discipline system is biased. That is tinfoil time....
                            Disagree, as a professional rugby player there is also an onus on Jamie George to not over react, which he did. Irrelevant who he was sledged by and he as I understood was the player who kicked a ball towards the medic treating a player which sparked the remark from the medic in the first place . No sanction/warning for that either. The medic apologised after the game for his remark ,should have ended there ,no investigation needed. However if you are going to investigate don`t have a one eyed investigation look at all the parties involved and as you said warn George about his actions/behaviour, at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

And bit of perspective by your good self would acknowledge that an apology, sincerely given and accepted after the game, was sufficient, and that Jamie George both provoked and over-reacted to a playground insult that most adults would laugh off. A lot of fuss about nothing.
                              Blinkered.

An apology, regardless of it's sincerity, doesn't take away what was said. I didn't read it was accepted btw.

European Rugby took the action against the Doc. as he'd breached their rules. It's as black and white as could be.

p.s. The ref didn't consider George's action worthy of any penalty, so blaming him for the incident is a huge stretch.

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Are you a Saracens fan in disguise? I was there and saw it live, Jamie George started the incident and was clearly at fault, where does it say you can boot a ball at a medic tending to a injured player intentionally and not get sanctioned?

Comment

Working...
                                X