HEC R4) Saracens v Munster @ Allianz Park, BT/beIN, Saturday, 3PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ustix View Post
    This isn't about Salaries bringing the game into disrepute. Remember?
    God knows, they’d never do that
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Twouldn't be cwickit
      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
        The Doc is up before the beak for "bringing the game and the competition into disrepute" according to de Paper
        And vunipola didnt do bring the game into disrepute when he jumped on the Folou bandwagon. What a load of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
          The Doc is up before the beak for "bringing the game and the competition into disrepute" according to de Paper
          Can see an upside to this, namely it'll spur on the team.

The doc is one of our own and he was standing up for the side (red mist descended, inappropriate or not). They can use this as a motivation now.

I am the million man.

Comment

So you can’t tell the truth now!

Comment

Steve Diamond, the Sale Director of Rugby is in trouble for saying "Hopefully that’ll go through to their assessors and we’ll never see the b******s again in Manchester. Joke!” about Mr Raynal after the Sale v Exeter game.

It'll be interesting to compare the two punishments, if any.

Comment

The Doctor was wrong to open his mouth imho.
                Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
                  The Doctor was wrong to open his mouth imho.
                  And he apologised. It was a fairly
                  mild insult and the so called “brawl” that ensued was nothing but a bit of handbags.

This is disproportionate nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

mild insult and the so called “brawl” that ensued was nothing but a bit of handbags.

Its pure deflection by McCall. The Doc knew nothing about the melee, his comments to George was well before the start of the melee, George wouldn’t let it go and came back for more after Kevin Byrne had ushered him away. He then took on JOD and JAMES Cronin. Then the melee started. The doc brought the game into disrepute? Against a team of cheaters who refused to turn up for the competitions official launch this year? The EPCR are digging themselves a hole to climb out of.
                    Mumha Abu

Comment

Saracens are a disgrace! When we started singing in the ground they tried to drown us out with their cheerleaders aka the tannoy! ****e ground, ****e fan base and whinging childish captain and hooker! Did you see JG reaction when the penalty was given, a complete childish fat tosser! Mark McCall playing the victim when rotating his multi millionaire international squad, please!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

It calling someone a fat c unt is a fairly mild insult I'd hate to hear a truly horrible one.

Apologising is fine, but doesn't take away what happened.

p.s. Sarries woke up and won the game after the incident. Coincidental?
                        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Jeeez.....the doc offered a medical opinion based on all visible evidence, my GP does the exact same thing every 12 months, gives me precisesly same opinion, and charges me €120 for it, but I don't go whining to the 'authorities' that he called me nasty names.
                          HTFU Jamie George you got a free consultation and an accurate diagniosis what's your problem?
                          'twas wicked yousir!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post

It calling someone a fat c unt is a fairly mild insult I'd hate to hear a truly horrible one.

Apologising is fine, but doesn't take away what happened.

p.s. Sarries woke up and won the game after the incident. Coincidental?
                            It was reported as “fat prick” in the IT, which I would consider fairly mild. “Fat c***” is pretty harmless too tbh, unless you’re as easily shocked as a Victorian matron aunt. If you’re a seasoned front row forward it’s not something to get wound up about.

The serious stuff is racist, homophobic or similarly discriminatory.

As a matter of interest, what do you think will “take away” what happened? And do you think poor Jamie George is crying himself to sleep every night waiting for said act of contrition?

IMHO any reasonable person would consider a sincere apology for a mild insult, said in the heat of the moment, perfectly adequate.

Comment

It’s ruined JG’s Christmas! He having a salad instead of turkey with all the trimmings

Comment

*applies tinfoil hat to skull*

Given the treatment Mike Haley was meted here in Limerick and then what actually instigated our doctor calling Jamie George as he saw it, there does seem to be a bit of a special helping hand being given to the champions. They're appearing to get a decent benefit of the doubt.

*Removes tinfoil hat and puts it round the ham*
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X