Pub to watch Munster V Saracens in Belfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pub to watch Munster V Saracens in Belfast

I will be in Belfast this weekend so could somebody please recommend a pub where I could see that match? I've never been there before so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

The Rex, Shankill Road or Fitzgeralds New Lodge, just ask loudly is the match on when you enter....
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyknows View Post
      I will be in Belfast this weekend so could somebody please recommend a pub where I could see that match? I've never been there before so any tips would be greatly appreciated.
      Centre of town will be very busy with Christmas parties etc. Ulster games are shown, but then the soccer gets priority, unfortunately for yourself Munster game starts same time as City v Utd on Saturday. I am making enquiries on your behalf, will report back.
      Last edited by neill_m; 4th-December-2019, 17:42.

Comment

Perfect, thanks a million

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
          The Rex, Shankill Road or Fitzgeralds New Lodge, just ask loudly is the match on when you enter....
          For the love of god do not do this!

Comment

Laverys/Pavilion currently only scheduled to show Ulster v Quins on the rugby front. You can trying going there and seeing if they would turn one of the many TV's over from the soccer. Can give you an email address if you want to get it put on Laverys schedule.

Errigle say they are showing Munster game. Best to get that confirmed closer to time if heading there. 02890641410.
            Last edited by neill_m; 4th-December-2019, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post

For the love of god do not do this!
              I thought as much

Comment

Originally posted by neill_m View Post
                Laverys/Pavilion currently only scheduled to show Ulster v Quins on the rugby front. You can trying going there and seeing if they would turn one of the many TV's over from the soccer. Can give you an email address if you want to get it put on Laverys schedule.

Errigle say they are showing Munster game. Best to get that confirmed closer to time if heading there. 02890641410.
                Thank you, I’ll give both of them a call today and check.

Comment

Sports listings for Laverys/Pavilion now has Munster v Saracens on it for info.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyknows View Post
                    Hi Wally, where did you see the game last Saturday? I'm am going to Belfast this Saturday and, similarly, need a place to watch Munster?

Comment

Working...
                    X