Stephen Archer to win his 200th Munster cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Archer to win his 200th Munster cap

Stephen Archer will win his 200th Munster cap all going to plan on Friday night . Who are the other ten players who have played 200 or more times for Munster ? I will have a guess at naming a few somebody correct me if I am wrong in what I say . Ronan O'Gara , Paul O'Connell , Donnacha O'Callaghan , John Hayes , Peter Stringer , David Wallace …. anymore ?

Axel

Comment

Pup, Billy Holland, Quinnie, Micko
      Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

And half of that dozen Lions, selected, too.
        Remarkable. Gwan Stevie Archer!
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Yes, glad you started the thread. 200 caps is a fantastic achievement. Well done Stephen Archer. Playing very well this year too.
          "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Have met him over the years and seems a very nice guy- Botha made a bit difference to him.

Comment

Sometimes I wish Donnacha Ryan, 150+ caps, was still in situ. I heard Gatland is looking to build his next Lions Test pack around him...
              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                Have met him over the years and seems a very nice guy- Botha made a big difference to him.

Comment

Congrats Mr Archer
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Delighted for him. He came through the hard way and was always underrated by some, but has long since earned his place in the squad and is joining a pretty elite group. Hope he gets to lead the side out tomorrow.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

A grand young fellow. A former student of mine, I remember him telling me that he would miss a few weeks of labs because he was going to France with the Irish Universities Team.

He was big, even then.

Comment

congrats Mr Archer, well earned

Comment

Well deserved, had his fair share of injuries and critics! fair few caps still left in him.
                          "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Working...
                          X