Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heineken R1) Ospreys v Us (Munster) in LibertyStad - BT/beIN - Saturday - 17:30KO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deltared View Post

Thats exactly what happened. Cronin stopped Alby from taking the quick tap, there was none else anticipating it. Instead we went down the line and we came up trumps. Cronin was proven right.
    Fair play to him. Class player. Great hands for a prop and, when not recovering from injury, the best scrummaging LH in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post

Fair play to him. Class player. Great hands for a prop and, when not recovering from injury, the best scrummaging LH in Ireland
      Needs a good run of being injury free.
      That allied to strength conditioning and scrum work should see him finally deliver on promise he has .
      one thing he needs to work on is discipline as I think its lacking sometimes but that could be down to overtrying to grasp opportunity.

Comment

Don't think Alby was going for the tap but more rushing to the spot of the penalty in case the quick tap was on. Cronin shouted at him not to and Alby had a little bite back but they were laughing before they even turned around.

Comment

Comment

I thought the tbp chance was gone live, but it was cleverly worked by Munster at the death.

p.s. What was C.J. doing immediately after the try was scored?
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
              I thought the tbp chance was gone live, but it was cleverly worked by Munster at the death.

p.s. What was C.J. doing immediately after the try was scored?
              Getting some payback. https://twitter.com/threeredkings/st...641404422?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
                Gooood......let the bitterness consume you :)

Comment

Handbags. There's been sneakier and more harmful things done to our players over the years

Comment

Working...
                  X