Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heineken R1) Ospreys v Us (Munster) in LibertyStad - BT/beIN - Saturday - 17:30KO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Heineken R1) Ospreys v Us (Munster) in LibertyStad - BT/beIN - Saturday - 17:30KO

    One of the better weeks in our season, loads to be optimistic about and a new journey commencing.

    Best of luck to the team and peeps travelling to Wales.

    Kinda felt we missed a galloper V Ulster in the back row, be he a TOD or Jacko or even T.Beirne we just needed that spark of pace to slice through a gap.

    23 selected is a fascinating prospect, lower known boys playing out of their skins, internationals only getting to grips with Vangrowenarkhamball (that needs work)
    I am the million man.

    #2
    4 try bonus point please.

    Comment


      #3
      This is a bit like spring in a European sense with renewed hope and expectation. I'm sure many of our fringe players will be hoping to get an opportunity to show their talent. The new coaches will be hoping to instill a more creative style of attack and at the same time keep our defence as mean as possible. I'm optimistic and hopeful.

      Comment


        #4
        Would take a win. Likely to be without JJ and also Beirne I think.

        Comment


          #5
          Why is Beirne unavailable? Is he injured?
          "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post
            Would take a win. Likely to be without JJ and also Beirne I think.
            I’m hoping your wrong!!!

            Comment


              #7
              We could do with both being available
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

              Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

              Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

              Comment


                #8
                You should be winning this game by 20-30 points as the Ospreys are absolutely shocking (losing at home to the Kings ffs).

                Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  One of the better weeks in our season, loads to be optimistic about and a new journey commencing.

                  Best of luck to the team and peeps travelling to Wales.

                  Kinda felt we missed a galloper V Ulster in the back row, be he a TOD or Jacko or even T.Beirne we just needed that spark of pace to slice through a gap.

                  23 selected is a fascinating prospect, lower known boys playing out of their skins, internationals only getting to grips with Vangrowenarkhamball (that needs work)
                  Van Rownhamball ?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Would anybody know where I may watch the game in Munich on Sat please?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Finnegan79 View Post

                      Van Rownhamball ?
                      VanLarkTreeBall

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by woodlawn1 View Post
                        Would anybody know where I may watch the game in Munich on Sat please?
                        I watched a Munster match in Molly Malones, Milchstrasse one day.
                        The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Sketchy View Post

                          VanLarkTreeBall
                          Thats the one!

                          VanLarkTreeBall till I die
                          I am the million man.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Vanhamrowball

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Would be disappointing if JJ and Beirne are out but hopefully they will be back for the Racing game. Early week team prediction:
                              Kilcoyne, Scannell, Ryan, Kleyn, Holland, POM, Cloete, Stander, Murray, TB, Earls, Scannell, Farrell, Conway, Haley.
                              Cronin, O'Byrne, Archer, Wycherley, O'Donoghue, Mathewson, Goggin, Botha

                              Think R Scannell could act as outhalf cover (as risky as it is) rather than de-register somebody for B Healy. Seems to have preferred a 6-2 bench split too recently.
                              Cummiskey suggesting Munster might sign Harry Byrne as a short term cover. I would be very much against that! If Byrne is considered then Healy should and would be rightly pissed off! Hopefully its Cummiskey up to his usual trolling.
                              Last edited by Lonstonitis; 11th-November-2019, 11:14.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X