No announcement yet.

P14 R6) Us V Ulster - TP - Saturday @ 5.15 - Eir and Premiersports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In London for the weekend. Best place to watch the match please? Where do MRSC London meet up these days, if still going?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeez I would take 4 pts now v ospreys with both hands. Away win are hard to come by in Europe these days. Don’t be fooled. This is not a pro 14 fixture. Ospreys will be up for this and let’s not forget our opening fixture away malaise. Sale 2005. Wasps 2007. Northampton 2009. Irish 2010. Edinburgh 2012. Castres 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Titmouse View Post
        In London for the weekend. Best place to watch the match please? Where do MRSC London meet up these days, if still going?

I saw this on the MRSC London thread but it's from February this year.
        Originally posted by LonerganOnline View Post

they were gathering at the Marylebone Sports Bar & Grill for the european games but there was no mention of the kings game this week in the news letter.
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
          Jeez I would take 4 pts now v ospreys with both hands. Away win are hard to come by in Europe these days. Don’t be fooled. This is not a pro 14 fixture. Ospreys will be up for this and let’s not forget our opening fixture away malaise. Sale 2005. Wasps 2007. Northampton 2009. Irish 2010. Edinburgh 2012. Castres 2017.
          I'd add Sale 2014 when without a last grasp drop goal by Keats we would have lost and Racing 2012 (Embra was in 2013) when Racing were nowhere near the team they were the past few years.
          Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post

I'd add Sale 2014 when without a last grasp drop goal by Keats we would have lost and Racing 2012 (Embra was in 2013) when Racing were nowhere near the team they were the past few years.
            And I’d add Munster v Montauban at home in 2008, won by 2 points by the skin of our teeth
            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Titmouse View Post

Not sure if they have an official pub this season. Philomenas in Holborn are showing it according to their website. I’ve wandered up to the Sheephaven, Mornington Cresent(Northern Line). They’re showing it.
              The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                James hook off with HIA having come on for Luke Price who was having a mare. Sam parry carried off with knee injury. 8 penalties against kings in second half, down to 14, 72 gone and still 2 behind. Honestly can’t see anything less than 5 next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Heineken Cup is next weekend
                  The youngsters have been excellent all season for Munster

Seems to me the youngsters have pled their case and its up to the internationals to prove their worth tonight for inclusion next weekend.
                  Yep, and the forwards who really put their hands up (KOB, Fineen, JOD and Loughman) are on the bench, so they’re clearly in the mix.

Daly and Goggin are both in with a shout too, especially with Keet not playing tonight, but we’ve only two backs on the bench and we’re giving another young lad (Liam Coombes) a run.

Comment

Referee gave them every chance, Hook came back to miss two potentially winning kicks (one from own half). First win of seas for Kings.

Comment

What did James Cronin get pinged for there?

Comment

Offside line doesn't exist for this ref....
                        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Surprised Dan Goggin isn’t 12, who’s likely to start 12 next week?
                          \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Jack McGrath sounds pumped up.

Comment

Murphy needs to police the offside line
                              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Great try stander! Powered over from close. Shout out to the tv director too for cutting the replay short to show a conversion from in front of the posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X