• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Wootton, Nash and Daly injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Not much time to get the “system” out of their heads before the HEC starts. Need to give them a run out ASAP.
      No thought of giving the younger players who've been playing well a chance to win their spot for the HEC instead of relying on the old stagers???

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

No thought of giving the younger players who've been playing well a chance to win their spot for the HEC instead of relying on the old stagers???
        6 retuning Irish players in Leinster squad last night. 8 in todays squad. Leinster team included Toner, Fardy as well. Not much of a difference in approach.
        "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

This game is key preparation for the CC next week v Ospreys. We have to get our experienced players back playing together. Lose v Ospreys and our CC campaign is as good as over. JVG can't take risks

Comment

Heineken Cup is next weekend
            The youngsters have been excellent all season for Munster

Seems to me the youngsters have pled their case and its up to the internationals to prove their worth tonight for inclusion next weekend.
            I am the million man.

Comment

Surprised with Pom and stander starting. Didn’t stander play 80 mins most games. Pom looked wrecked after each match. Schmidt fringe players like Conway. Kleyn and Ryan should be raring to go. Nice to see alby starting. Murray belongs on the bench and I have no desire to see 140 box kicks per match going forward. It has been a great start for Munster and refreshing so no running in to brick walls and box kicks lads.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

6 retuning Irish players in Leinster squad last night. 8 in todays squad. Leinster team included Toner, Fardy as well. Not much of a difference in approach.
                The only player who played much picked though was Healy - McGrath/Porter/Henshaw the starters didn't play much in the RWC and Ruddock/Kearney from the bench didn't play much. Guys like Furlong, Ryan, VDF, Ringrose, Larmour etc weren't picked at all though

Comment

Surprised so many players from the RWC especially POM/CJ are picked for this game
                  All our internationals would have wanted to play ( except those injured of course )

Comment

especially POM/CJ are picked for this game
                    All our internationals would have wanted to play ( except those injured of course

Those injured—- more than Joey?????

Comment

Have to strike a balance between minding them and incorporating them, surprised POM & CJ both starting, a half each might have been wiser.
                      Cant expect them to continually peak

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                        Surprised with Pom and stander starting. Didn’t stander play 80 mins most games. Pom looked wrecked after each match. Schmidt fringe players like Conway. Kleyn and Ryan should be raring to go. Nice to see alby starting. Murray belongs on the bench and I have no desire to see 140 box kicks per match going forward. It has been a great start for Munster and refreshing so no running in to brick walls and box kicks lads.
                        POM kind of always looks like that after matches though, but I would agree that Stander could have used a break, but JVG needs to get these guys playing this style in live game action before a HC match. They're going to need maximum points against Ospreys in a tough pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegan79 View Post

POM kind of always looks like that after matches though, but I would agree that Stander could have used a break, but JVG needs to get these guys playing this style in live game action before a HC match. They're going to need maximum points against Ospreys in a tough pool.
                          I think a win in Wales and they would be happy. Getting 5 against racing would be huge.

Comment

You really really need to get a life
                            \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

I think a win in Wales and they would be happy. Getting 5 against racing would be huge.
                              Watching ospreys against kings at the moment- both dire and hosing it down. I think we’re good for 5-0 next week, and any win the week after would be bloody wonderful. Sarries Gloucester today, the shed will give them a warm welcome id say- can’t imagine what they’ll be like in Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Watching ospreys against kings at the moment- both dire and hosing it down. I think we’re good for 5-0 next week, and any win the week after would be bloody wonderful. Sarries Gloucester today, the shed will give them a warm welcome id say- can’t imagine what they’ll be like in Paris.
                                I'd say the Racing fans (all three of them that is) will make life impossible for them.
                                Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X