Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P14 R4) Us V Ospreys @ I.I.P - Friday Oct 25th - 19.35 - TG4-Eirsport-Premiersports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

They were all off last week, so I assume he'll link up this week.
    Fair enough thanks.

wonder how long the internationals will get off. Surly some of them will feature against Ulster.

Don't want them going in to big game against Ospreys a week later cold and out of sync with the rest of the squad

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedRoar94 View Post

Fair enough thanks.

wonder how long the internationals will get off. Surly some of them will feature against Ulster.

Don't want them going in to big game against Ospreys a week later cold and out of sync with the rest of the squad
      Well Ospreys internationals are going to be in Japan for another two weeks, so it's advantage Munster on that front.

Comment

Well Ospreys internationals are going to be in Japan for another two weeks, so it's advantage Munster on that front.
        Doubt they're bothered about the match in 4 weeks time. They find it hard enough at the best of times to take their club matches seriously.

Comment

Might have been a handy time to play Sarries away.

Comment

jVG on RTÉ regarding returning players...

The game where they will become available is the Ulster game at home (9 November) and we’ll look to play as many of them as possible, starting them or from the bench, because the next week it’s the Ospreys in Europe (16 November) and then Racing at home (23 November).

Comment

They were all off last week, so I assume he'll link up this week.
              Not this week, next week.

Comment

Jaysus Ospreys are screwed. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...orror-17121635

Keelan Giles has suffered another injury hammer blow, with the young Ospreys wing ruled out for the rest of the 2019-20 rugby season.

And Cory Allen is also set to be sidelined for the rest of the campaign, possibly longer.

The double dose of bad news is part of a grim medical update released by the region.

Dan Evans and James King are expected to be off limits until early December, along with young prop Rhys Henry. All of them have shoulder problems.

New signing Ben Glynn is out for the rest of 2019 with a pectoral injury, while Harri Morgan (knee) will be absent for two months and another recent arrival, Shaun Venter (medial ligament) faces six weeks of inactivity.

And Luke Morgan damaged his lower back against Benetton last time out, a knock that will incapacitate the Wales international for a month and a half.

That's 9 players injured to add to their 8 players at the world cup. We should be winning this at a canter.

Comment

Jaysus Ospreys are screwed. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...orror-17121635

Keelan Giles has suffered another injury hammer blow, with the young Ospreys wing ruled out for the rest of the 2019-20 rugby season.

And Cory Allen is also set to be sidelined for the rest of the campaign, possibly longer.

The double dose of bad news is part of a grim medical update released by the region.

Dan Evans and James King are expected to be off limits until early December, along with young prop Rhys Henry. All of them have shoulder problems.

New signing Ben Glynn is out for the rest of 2019 with a pectoral injury, while Harri Morgan (knee) will be absent for two months and another recent arrival, Shaun Venter (medial ligament) faces six weeks of inactivity.

And Luke Morgan damaged his lower back against Benetton last time out, a knock that will incapacitate the Wales international for a month and a half.

That's 9 players injured to add to their 8 players at the world cup. We should be winning this at a canter.
                  Wow dosent look great for them at all

I know they were decimated with injuries to their second rows anyway a few weeks back. Dan Lydiate ended up starting there against Leinster a few weeks ago and their only fit second row went off after 22 mins
                  Last edited by TheRedRoar94; 22nd-October-2019, 14:53.

Comment

Wow- that’s some list of woe, a tiny little part of me has sympathy for them, it’s lousy for a team and their fans to have that to contend with. That said, I hope we capitalise fully when we meet them this week and in Swansea.

Comment

I was really looking forward to this game, then I decided to watch that Glasgow game, 3 years ago today. I’m nearly ready to run through a wall at this point.
                      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Not too many tickets left according to Munster rugby.
                        100 stand tickets left
                        "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
                          I was really looking forward to this game, then I decided to watch that Glasgow game, 3 years ago today. I’m nearly ready to run through a wall at this point.
                          Was at that- am still in therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Was at that- am still in therapy.
                            Same. I have never experienced an atmosphere like it before and doubt I will again. Chills.
                            No seriously, is it Friday yet?
                            The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Same. I have never experienced an atmosphere like it before and doubt I will again. Chills.
                              2 more sleeps.
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Utterly unpleasant experience- but remember a few
                                friendly pints with people later on back in town.

Comment

Working...
                                X