Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P14 R4) Us V Ospreys @ I.I.P - Friday Oct 25th - 19.35 - TG4-Eirsport-Premiersports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P14 R4) Us V Ospreys @ I.I.P - Friday Oct 25th - 19.35 - TG4-Eirsport-Premiersports

Off we go

I am the million man.

Ospreys have had a slow start, but so have the Dragons and Cardiff, so maybe Wales is focussed on the national team.
    One win out of three matches and -68 points on the points difference. TBF they've played away twice (Ulster and Leinster). That their fourth match is away to us during the World Cup confirms the existence of Rugby gods and they're smiting their wrath on the poor souls!

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post
      Ospreys have had a slow start, but so have the Dragons and Cardiff, so maybe Wales is focussed on the national team.
      One win out of three matches and -68 points on the points difference. TBF they've played away twice (Ulster and Leinster). That their fourth match is away to us during the World Cup confirms the existence of Rugby gods and they're smiting their wrath on the poor souls!
      Need to put in the performance that scares the sh&t out of them for the ‘return’ fixture in 3/4 weeks.

Comment

Just realised that game is not tomorrow...
        Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

The team?????

Loughman
          Marshall
          Archer
          Holland
          Wycherley
          Jack O
          Tommy
          Botha
          Alby
          Tyler
          Daly
          Scannell
          Goggin
          Sweetnam
          Haley

O’Byrne, Cronin, Knox, Holloway, Oliver, McCarthy, JJ, Nash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Is it too soon to see Daly in the 13 jersey? He has the gas others in that area don't possess

The kid is lightning
            I am the million man.

Comment

Just on TV evidence, but he’s not just quick (and he is), but he seems to have that bit of unpredictability and good footballing skills- would be great to see him have a great in out at 13, or even a half, switching inside from wing.

Comment

I’m not being pessimistic, but a couple of years ago I used to think this was the best Irish team I had seen in my lifetime, and that this was the Irish side most likely to go furthest in the World Cup. Any negativity I’ve expressed above about selection, preparation, recovery etc and the nagging feeling that we’ve blown it, doesnt diminish for a moment my wish to see us get past the QF, 100% behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                  I’m not being pessimistic, but a couple of years ago I used to think this was the best Irish team I had seen in my lifetime, and that this was the Irish side most likely to go furthest in the World Cup. Any negativity I’ve expressed above about selection, preparation, recovery etc and the nagging feeling that we’ve blown it, doesnt diminish for a moment my wish to see us get past the QF, 100% behind them.
                  That’s nice. Now what about them Ospreys? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

That’s nice. Now what about them Ospreys? :)
                    Good point- and apologies for posting it in this thread- them Ospreys need to be given no hope, I think the SA tour, Rowntree’s arrival, will be the makings of a great performance next week, and with 12 internationals to come back- (for/after Racing at home?), I think it has the makings of a great season (but I hope we can somehow manage to get competitive game time for the younger lads in and on the edge of the squad, eg u23 game against Sarries at 2:30 home and away).

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
                      Just realised that game is not tomorrow...
                      Yes. It takes a lot of the weekend's anticipation away from me to know we're not playing. I know there's another match on, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Need to put in the performance that scares the sh&t out of them for the ‘return’ fixture in 3/4 weeks.
                        Totally took my eye off the European competition. 4 weeks time! Still away to the Ospreys is not what it used to be.
                        Agree though. Put a marker down here, no matter which of next week's team also play in 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post

Yes. It takes a lot of the weekend's anticipation away from me to know we're not playing. I know there's another match on, but still...
                          Another match? Are the A team playing or something?

Comment

Anyone know if Rowntree has linked up with the squad yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedRoar94 View Post
                              Anyone know if Rowntree has linked up with the squad yet?
                              They were all off last week, so I assume he'll link up this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X