Pro 14 games in sth africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
    Jones/Larkham ... see no difference yet.
    2 full seasons / 3 games with most starters missing. Some difference to begin with.
    Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
      Jones/Larkham ... see no difference yet.
      We are trying to do new things, it seems to me, but not always coming off....,maybe just needs time

Comment

Another scrum of ours blown away. Looking tired. little more than 10 minutes left. Their maul giong well

Comment

Annoying
          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Another try for them after several tons of pressure

Comment

Looking forward to playing them in Limerick

Comment

Some of those clear outs weren’t even close to legal. And they have “decoy runners” running blocking lines all over the place. Very poor reffing.

Comment

I have only seen the last ten minutes. But this ref is a ****ing disgrace. Cheetahs players diving into every ruck and no protection being offered the Munster players

Comment

Billy fairly annoyed with the hometown decisions. Cheetahs fully deserving their BP win but I cannot blame him.

Comment

This ref is having a laugh. Chest?
                      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Enough of a grasp? Even the commentators were giving us a penalty. Well at first they were....singing a different tune now

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post
                          Looking forward to playing them in Limerick
                          Not before next season though

Comment

33-9 to them 7 minutes left

Comment

Try cheetas followed by lovely try for us,by Dan goggin after lovely break by Shane Daly

Comment

To be honest I don’t see any new things.

One up carriers on their own.
                                Backs just passing out the line, haven’t seen one move.
                                Box kick after box kick.
                                Scrum destroyed.
                                Didnt contest an opposition lineout and then mauled back

Same stuff weve seen the last few seasons. Might get an away semi final again but the lack of creativity I can’t get over.

and my home, my home is there.

Comment

Working...
                                X