No announcement yet.

Pro 14 games in sth africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their poor discipline is keeping us in the game. If we stick to it and be patient we are still in with a shot. But they are a very decent outfit this year
    Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
      Anyone else having terrible buffering issues on the stream? I haven't been able to see a lot of the last ten minutes or so.
      I'm watching it on eir so dont know but have you tried clearing the acestream cache and restarting the link?
      Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

A decent half for us. They look dangerous at times but considering how they ripped Ulster and Glasgow apart we are keeping them very honest and disrupting a lot of their play. Our box kicks have been very good and they are brutal under them. Let make it rain balls in the second half.

Comment

great stuff form Mumhan so far!!!
          Appreciate they have 2 tries to none. We are sticking with them.
          They as a team are designed for the high altitude, long kicking 3x10s?
          Any point is good here. Think they are already on+1 for 4 tries.

Comment

Anyone else having terrible buffering issues on the stream? I haven't been able to see a lot of the last ten minutes or so.
            Try tightening the elastic on your hard drive.

Comment

Restarted my machine altogether. Stream back on just in time to see Cheetahs' third try.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Try for Cheetahs. A few missed tackles in the middle and we are weak on the outside again. 19-9 to them

Comment

We need to take advantage when in possession of this very loose offside refereeing. Cheetahs making the most of it
                  Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

They are awful under the high ball considering many teams will kick at this altitude

Comment

Just got mullered on our own scrum, High tackle Archer,Things starting to go against us

Comment

Originally posted by dsennah View Post

I'm watching it on eir so dont know but have you tried clearing the acestream cache and restarting the link?
                        Remind me how I clear the ace stream cache?
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Our scrum has been blown off our own ball

Comment

Great defense from us there ,good turnover and good clearance by haley

Comment

stick in there Munster.
                              Need an intercept try now

Comment

Remind me how I clear the ace stream cache?
                                http://acestreamguide.com/buffering/

better still, just turn it off and go do something else. 2nd half is not pretty...
                                Last edited by dsennah; 11th-October-2019, 17:33.
                                Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Working...
                                X