• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

Best game I’ve seen from him in red
    Hes going to be a class act in red. Gets better all te time
    I am the million man.

Comment

Utter bull**** call! He landed on both hands.

Comment

Their hairy molly kicking the ball looks like Slash in a scrumcap
        I am the million man.

Comment

Well, Cronin's back alright. Slightly unfortunate but he did lift him.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Try kings but surely forward pass earlier

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
              Well, Cronin's back alright. Slightly unfortunate but he did lift him.
              But the Ref based his decision on him landing on his shoulder, which he clearly did not.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post
                Utter bull**** call! He landed on both hands.
                It's the lift over horizontal he got card for, it merited it

Comment

JOD would be my MOTM for his work at the maul, but very honourable mention for Daly and Haley in that order.
                  Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by RED 49 View Post

It's the lift over horizontal he got card for, it merited it
                    I accept the penalty, not the card.

Comment

Full time kings 20 Munster 31 ,a win away and a BP, good days work ,some nice stuff from us but almost to work on,God when they zoomed out there and showed full stadium the place is empty ,a couple of hundred max at the game I'd say

Comment

South African commentatot at final whistle ...."Thats all she wrote".
                        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                          JOD would be my MOTM for his work at the maul, but very honourable mention for Daly and Haley in that order.
                          JOD was everywhere. KOB had another good game, as did Botha and Fineen.

Daly and Haley the pick of the backs for me too.

Comment

Must say, the SA commentator was good. Very fair, not like the Scottish or to a lesser extent Welsh Commentators.

Comment

Haley or Daly MOTM for me but Jacko and Arno very good too. JJ played well also
                              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post
                                Must say, the SA commentator was good. Very fair, not like the Scottish or to a lesser extent Welsh Commentators.
                                Yeah, I’ve heard him a good few times and I like him. Clearly enjoys the game and has real interest in and respect for visiting sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X