X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
    Gwan

Who is Shane Daly?
    Played 7's for Ireland the last years but has now opted to fully focus on 15's.

Comment

Gwan Munster... horse it into them...

Who is Shane Daly? and where is the future superstar Nash...

Munster: Mike Haley; Darren Sweetnam, Rory Scannell, Tyler Bleyendaal, Shane Daly; JJ Hanrahan, Nick McCarthy; Jeremy Loughman, Kevin O’Byrne, Stephen Archer; Fineen Wycherley, Billy Holland (C); Jack O’Donoghue, Tommy O’Donnell, Arno Botha.

Replacements: Diarmuid Barron, James Cronin, Keynan Knox, Darren O’Shea, Chris Cloete, Alby Mathewson, Liam Coombes, Jack O’Sullivan.
      Daly was a good 13 for Ireland at under age.

Plays a lot of 7s and has a couple of caps for Munster seniors on the wing but I’d like to see him get some more time at outside centre in future. Very decent player.

Comment

I believe Nash picked up an injury against London Irish.
        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
          Good team especially with so many away in Japan. Tyler & Rory in the centre may be a little small?
          Tyler is actually a decent size. He looks a bit slight but he’s actually quite tall. Rory is stocky and has never shirked the big tackles at 12 so I think we’ll be fine in that respect.

Very interesting back line with three lads who can play OH at 10, 12 and 13. Should be capable of moving the ball anyway.

I wonder how Rory will get on in the wide open spaces. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him play OC.

Solid pack, with quite a nice balance to the back row. Hopefully get to see Knox at some point.

Comment

Gwan Munster... horse it into them...

Who is Shane Daly? and where is the future superstar Nash...

Munster: Mike Haley; Darren Sweetnam, Rory Scannell, Tyler Bleyendaal, Shane Daly; JJ Hanrahan, Nick McCarthy; Jeremy Loughman, Kevin O’Byrne, Stephen Archer; Fineen Wycherley, Billy Holland (C); Jack O’Donoghue, Tommy O’Donnell, Arno Botha.

Replacements: Diarmuid Barron, James Cronin, Keynan Knox, Darren O’Shea, Chris Cloete, Alby Mathewson, Liam Coombes, Jack O’Sullivan.

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/player?PlayGuid=SD361974

there he is... 23 this year.
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Really looking forward to seeing LarkhaMunster
              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                Really looking forward to seeing LarkhaMunster
                I wouldn't be expecting a lot this early, but any improvement will be welcome.

Comment

Dragons have four players at the RWC, all forwards inc Ross Moriarty & Cory Hill.
                  Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Tyler is actually a decent size. He looks a bit slight but he’s actually quite tall. Rory is stocky and has never shirked the big tackles at 12 so I think we’ll be fine in that respect.

Very interesting back line with three lads who can play OH at 10, 12 and 13. Should be capable of moving the ball anyway.

I wonder how Rory will get on in the wide open spaces. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him play OC.

Solid pack, with quite a nice balance to the back row. Hopefully get to see Knox at some point.
                    And of course TB played 12 a lot before he came to us. We wanted him to be the be the 10 we needed, his having experience there as well. Am happy to see this trialled, but My worry is that so many 10s may allow us to move the ball, but perhaps they don’t move decisively with the ball themselves, as you’d hope from an out and out 12/13:

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post
                      Must have missed Rhys Marshall being injured?
                      Loughman ahead of Cronin ahead of O'Connor seems to be how we are starting the season at loosehead. Not a shock I suppose, but it underlines the challenge for O'Connor.
                      Pack looks very good though.
                      I wonder if Dragons have lost many players to Japan? Maybe not as many as the other three Welsh teams.
                      Is O’Connor back playing yet?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Is O’Connor back playing yet?
                        I think so, but he's got 4 good looseheads ahead of him now (including Killer)

Comment

Shane Daly looked good in the pre-season game against London Irish, big unit. I know the JJ, Tyler and Rory mid-field is down to Goggins and Arnold having knocks but I wonder if this is also Larkham pushing a more expansive game plan. Should be interesting

Comment

Wahooooo. Munster rugby is back. G'wan Munster
                            "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Allez to **** ye big beautiful bastards

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post
                                Shane Daly looked good in the pre-season game against London Irish, big unit. I know the JJ, Tyler and Rory mid-field is down to Goggins and Arnold having knocks but I wonder if this is also Larkham pushing a more expansive game plan. Should be interesting
                                I’d say it’s purely an injury call. Might indicate that munster don’t see Daly as a 13 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Working...
                                X