It had to happen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muckier Boots View Post
    Do you reckon that the game will be moved to Tottenham's stadium or similar, instead of being played at Allianz Park?
    I would say there is not a hope. They can extend their ground to 15,000 on a set number of occasions in a season but I don't know how that will be affected during the works. Even at their reduced capacity they will likely be able to satisfy their regular fans tickets requirements. So the only reason to move it (or increase their capacity) would be to allow more Munster fans and make a few extra quid. But looking at their balance sheets it doesn't appear making money from ticket sales is their high priority.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
      The Ricoh is the obvious one, but hard to see it happening with the numbers the Semi got last season
      I think more Munsterfans would have attended but for it being the Easter weekend. This was downplayed at the time as it didn’tfit the narrative. I would def have gone but already booked with the whole family to go back home for Easter. I’m sure they were many in similar positions or who couldn’t swap work commitments as nobody would want to swap into that weekend etc.

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post

I think more Munsterfans would have attended but for it being the Easter weekend. This was downplayed at the time as it didn’tfit the narrative. I would def have gone but already booked with the whole family to go back home for Easter. I’m sure they were many in similar positions or who couldn’t swap work commitments as nobody would want to swap into that weekend etc.
        Also the away QF meant a lot a people could not travel twice in a few weeks
        Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post

Also the away QF meant a lot a people could not travel twice in a few weeks
          I think the numbers, such as they were, were also swelled a bit by neutrals wanting to see two top clubs when their own sides weren’t playing- it won’t be that way during the regular season.

Comment

Went to Edinburgh but thought we had no chance v Sarries and stayed home.
            Doubt if they need a huge venue it only lets us in.
            I’ve been to new Spurs venue a few times smashing stadium but area around is in need of major overhaul.

Comment

Originally posted by galinka View Post
              Went to Edinburgh but thought we had no chance v Sarries and stayed home.
              Doubt if they need a huge venue it only lets us in.
              I’ve been to new Spurs venue a few times smashing stadium but area around is in need of major overhaul.
              Went to both, although not with any real hope to the Ricoh- but much much easier when you can do it by train- the fixtures, if not the results, went right for me this year.

Comment

Originally posted by reded View Post

Communions and conformations on as well around that time

Comment

Working...
                X