Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    Is it the "first half of August" yet?
    Technically talking half August is the 15th so just two more days left.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post

Technically talking half August is the 15th so just two more days left.
      Hope the powers that be see things the same way...plans need to be made.

Comment

EPCR have posted a nothing article on their website today:
        https://www.epcrugby.com/2019/08/13/...tails-2019-20/

Saracens’ defence of the Heineken Champions Cup will start in the third weekend of November with the exact dates, venues and fixture kick-off times for Europe’s blue-riband club tournament set to be announced shortly.

The Road to Marseille starts on 15 November with the opening round of pool stage matches, with Round 2 getting under way on 22 November.

Rounds 3 and 4 – the crucial back-to-back matches – will take place on the weekends of December 6 and 13, and the pool stage will be concluded in the second and third weekends of January 2020.

The Stade de Marseille will host the Challenge Cup final on Friday, 22 May and the Heineken Champions Cup final on Saturday, 23 May.

For more details and how to buy tickets for 2020 European Finals Weekend, click HERE.

Further Heineken Champions Cup fixture announcement information will be communicated shortly.
        "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
        Will Greenwood

Comment

Marseilles in May. That would be unforgettable. Sun, blue sky, Inter Cert French, Red jerseys all over town...I'd love it!

Comment

"Shortly", the adult version of "soon".

Comment

To be positive, it's good to see that there's somebody at the office in Lausanne.
              If I had to bet I think the fixtures will be released 22th august the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post
                To be positive, it's good to see that there's somebody at the office in Lausanne.
                If I had to bet I think the fixtures will be released 22th august the latest.
                I'll repost this.

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                It was August 17th last season around the same date the season before. I wouldn't expect them before then.
                I'm not sure why everyone's so eager for the fixtures early this year when round 1 is a month later than usual.

Comment

I'm not sure why everyone's so eager for the fixtures early this year when round 1 is a month later than usual.
                  Alot of fans,myself included really like having some away trips to look forward too!
                  "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
                  Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
                    Alot of fans,myself included really like having some away trips to look forward too!
                    And many of us living abroad need to plan ahead - even to attend home games.

Comment

Originally posted by frombrittany View Post

now, yes ! if anyone got any news a pm would be lovely appreciated !
                      me too please

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
                        Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

And many of us living abroad need to plan ahead - even to attend home games.
                        Yes and this year ye'll have an extra month to plan, yet ye are still looking the fixtures a week earlier than they're normally out.

Comment

Yes and this year ye'll have an extra month to plan, yet ye are still looking the fixtures a week earlier than they're normally out.
                          Regrettably, arranging work and family commitments - both of which I try to tie into home/away games, do not wait for arbitrary fixture releases. It was great to have the PRO14 schedule in such detail.
                          Last edited by jagawayagain; 14th-August-2019, 12:20.

Comment

I base my xmas holidays back in Ireland, around the damn fixtures....
                            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Incorrect, only R1 and R2 are a month later, the others are the same weekends as last year. A group of us always head over to the away game in January, its always an anxious wait to see where that will be.

Comment

Looking at the flights from Paris and car hire prices, I really wish they released the fixtures now!!!
                                Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X