Europe 19/20 group draw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    Fixtures will be announced in August according to the eprc site.
    Top 14 fixtures will be announced tomorrow at noon

Comment

English Premiership fixtures were announced earlier today. If the Top 14 is being announced tomorrow....Will we have much of a wait for the Pro 14 ?
      "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
      Will Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Fantastic View Post
        English Premiership fixtures were announced earlier today. If the Top 14 is being announced tomorrow....Will we have much of a wait for the Pro 14 ?
        I do like the Munster sense of humour.
        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

I do like the Munster sense of humour.
          "If all the wild horsemen of the apocalypse came around the corner O'Mahony would charge straight back at them."
          Will Greenwood

Comment

The disappointing end to the season, exit of Fla and flx, etc left me ready for a break- but I’m ready to get back, plan travel, think about who might be available for which fixtures etc, details of the Celtic cup, and when we’ll begin to see the early effects of our two new excellent coaching appointments...please can we have fixtures soon? ( and yes I’ve read the helpful posts above about previous seasons etc)....just missing it all.

Comment

Looking at last season, fixtures were announed on July 24th. hopefully the same again this year.
              https://www.irishrugby.ie/2018/07/24...018-19-season/
              Will Greenwood

Comment

https://www.epcrugby.com/2019/06/29/...10OSGT,2KTI0,1

According to the email that I got today it will be in August this year.

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post
                  https://www.epcrugby.com/2019/06/29/...10OSGT,2KTI0,1

According to the email that I got today it will be in August this year.
                  Sorry-my link was referring to the Pro 14 fixtures being released.
                  Yeah i saw EPCR's announcement. Last year EPCR was announced on Aug 17th
                  Will Greenwood

Comment

EPCR sent out an email this morning..."We expect an announcement will be forthcoming in the first half of August 2019"
                    Will Greenwood

Comment

Working...
                    X