Europe 19/20 group draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

It's a grand spot for a match weekend. I've often based myself there for internationals or Scarlets matches. There'll be loads of Munster supporters there and one of the bars around Wind St (probably the Walkabout) will be designated as the meeting point.
    Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to it now. Tickets just gone on sale today

Comment

Originally posted by Munstershirepack View Post
      Here we go again. Ospreys tickets on sale now.
      Is there any particular section Munster fans should buy for to stick together?

Comment

Here's the link

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/ospreys...vent/Index/250

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
          My word, there is a difference in pricing with Saracens. GBP 16 early bird from Ospreys for good seats V GBP 70.
          Reflective of area and economic differences I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by saarlander View Post

My word, there is a difference in pricing with Saracens. GBP 16 early bird from Ospreys for good seats V GBP 70.
            Reflective of area and economic differences I guess.
            Know how you feel, I thought both were wrong- but buying both balances things out nicely!

Comment

Is there any link available to still buy tickets for Sarries away fixture on the 14/12 in Copthall?

Can only find link to Thomond Park game..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post

I can still see them for sale at this link https://tickets.saracens.com/selecti...d=101317468355

Comment

Anyone know if tickets for Saracens away game are still available.

Looking online for 3 tickets for a few friends and they look to be sold out

I know they have a small ground but thought they would still be available

Thanks in advance

Comment

I see there is currently one ticket left. I would suggest you purchase same before it is gone.

You will no doubt pick up another ticket or two over the next two months if you look hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                      I see there is currently one ticket left. I would suggest you purchase same before it is gone.

You will no doubt pick up another ticket or two over the next two months if you look hard enough.
                      Thanks for the reply

Think 3 of us are going to head over anyway so might just see if we can pick up a few over or might come across someone who has spares in the meantime

Do you know if they will release tickets through the supporters club or has that already happened?

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedRoar94 View Post

Thanks for the reply

Think 3 of us are going to head over anyway so might just see if we can pick up a few over or might come across someone who has spares in the meantime

Do you know if they will release tickets through the supporters club or has that already happened?

Thanks again
                        I think their release through supporters club already happened- it’s a small ground, and between ourselves and touts, I’d be surprised if there were any more in the bank. I wonder how many on here bought them while available- there seemed to be quite a flurry of interest. So far ahead there are always plans that change, and folk on here are very good about ensuring spares go to good homes. travel hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedRoar94 View Post

Thanks for the reply

Thanks again
                          I might have a couple spare. I'll know closer to the time, I'll give you first refusal if you want?

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post

I might have a couple spare. I'll know closer to the time, I'll give you first refusal if you want?
                            That would be ideal

Thanks a million for that.

Give me shout closer to the time

Comment

An announcement on Saracens is going to take place after the world cup.

Saracens salary cap ruling delayed until after Rugby World Cup as Premiership clubs don't want to disrupt England's bid for glory

A disciplinary panel has concluded its findings into Saracens' salary cap case
                              The results of the investigation will reveal if club have breached £7million cap
                              Eight England players, including captain Owen Farrell, could be affected by it

By Matt Hughes and Laura Lambert For The Daily MailPublished: 22:32, 21 October 2019 | Updated: 00:18, 22 October 2019
                              Premiership Rugby have deferred announcing the results of the inquiry into Saracens' alleged breach of the salary cap due to fears of derailing England's World Cup bid.

Sportsmail has learned that Sport Resolutions, the independent disciplinary panel charged with assessing whether Saracens' investments with players constitute a breach of the £7million cap, have concluded their investigation but their findings will not be made public until after the tournament.

Premiership Rugby Limited (PRL) informed a meeting of club executives last week that a decision on Saracens will be announced 'within the next four weeks' and Sportsmail has been told that a desire to avoid overshadowing the World Cup is the main reason for delaying an announcement that was originally due in the first week of October.

There are eight Saracens players in the England squad in Japan including captain Owen Farrell, and any sanction given to the club could have a significant impact on their careers.

If Saracens are found guilty they will almost certainly be forced to cut their budget, in addition to potentially being given a points deduction of up to 35 points, which could lead to several players needing to look for new employers.

In addition to Saracens' England contingent, the club also have Wales full-back Liam Williams and South Africa prop Vincent Kock still involved in Japan, with PRL concluding that it would be wrong to distract players ahead of the biggest week of their careers.
                              The PRL have not been told of Sport Resolutions' findings in order to preserve the integrity of the process and will abide by them in their entirety. The other 11 Premiership clubs are expecting Saracens to be found guilty and given a significant punishment following Sportsmail's revelations last March of investment partnerships and property-sharing arrangements between Saracens owner Nigel Wray and leading players, including Farrell, Maro Itoje and Mako and Billy Vunipola.

While the clubs had originally hoped for a verdict before the domestic season began last weekend, Sportsmail has been told the majority of chairmen understand a judgment being delayed because of the World Cup.

With six Saracens players in England's starting XV against Australia for last weekend's quarter-final, club bosses are acutely aware of the sensitivity of the timing and the potential for a judgment to disrupt England's campaign in particular.

PRL declined to comment yesterday.

Comment

They'll make the announcement Saturday morning at around eleven, so.

Comment

Working...
                                X