No announcement yet.

Pro 14 2019/20 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be a big season ahead for the Cheetahs, Currie Cup winners and look to have built a squad with serious intent to win the whole thing.

Comment

Yes. Very early days but they are looking good so far!
      Good things happen to those who wait, though mostly much too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
        Should be a big season ahead for the Cheetahs, Currie Cup winners and look to have built a squad with serious intent to win the whole thing.
        Their home form has always been good, it on their travels that they struggle

Comment

Originally posted by ephileth View Post
          All Cheetahs so far in the opening 20 mins, their hooker Dweba just making a very impressive 20m+ run to score their second try.
          Cheetahs 17-0 Glasgow after 23 mins
          Tough timing for Glasgow- must be down loads of players, and not sure how much heart any Scots rugby player he at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Tough timing for Glasgow- must be down loads of players, and not sure how much heart any Scots rugby player he at the moment.
            My heart bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

My heart bleeds.
              Absolutely- the handy home semi might just be beyond the tartan grasp this year....

Comment

Dear Sir
                First booooooooooos of the season heard up North 20:17 September 2019. Is this a record?

yours etc
                "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Hope the Cheetahs destroy Glasgow bum holes to within an inch of their lives. 23-0 after 17 mins is good enough for the sectarian loving individuals for those of you wondering what the filter is up to. 87-0 please.
                  Last edited by MOS; 27th-September-2019, 19:45.

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post
                    Hope the Cheetahs rape Glasgow to within an inch of their lives. 23-0 after 17 mins is good enough for the sectarian loving ****holes. C-u-n-t-h-o-l-e-s for those of you wondering what the filter is up to. 87-0 please.
                    I think Forward... s question is answered, you must have been on the booze far earlier than 20:17

Comment

**** sake I got the 17 and 23 wrong. I demand a refund on previously experienced joy.
                      Last edited by MOS; 27th-September-2019, 19:27.

Comment

How’s the form Jaggy boy?

Comment

**** sake I got the 17 and 23 wrong. I demand a refund on previously experienced joy. C-u-n-t-h-o-l-e-s.
                          And I know it’s said in fun- but there are many women folk who read and contribute here- maybe (polite suggestion) you could tone down the sexual violence...

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

And I know it’s said in fun- but there are many women folk who read and contribute here- maybe (polite suggestion) you could tone down the sexual violence...
                            Not sure what you mean by sexual violence but edited as in hindsight you are correct. Apologies to anyone offended.

Comment

Not sure what you mean by sexual violence but edited as in hindsight you are correct. Apologies to anyone offended.
                              I think it might have been the references to rape... but I’m also very glad Cheetahs has a huge win.

Comment

Ah ****e I thought it was the bad language. Hang on a minute. Soz everyone, at least we know self policing works on the internet in this small corner!

Comment

Working...
                                X