No announcement yet.

New Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just write an additional "X" when choosing the size and you'll be fine!
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Where's jmccoy???
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
        Where's jmccoy???
        I'm here, hoping, in this crazy year, for a couple of decent polo shirts.
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

I know that things are out of whack this year but looking back at this thread last year the new jerseys were released in May but not put up on sale until July. But there hasn't been a peep this year. You would think that they Adidas/Lifestyle would be trying to maximize sales but no sign of a new jersey or new gear in general

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post
            I know that things are out of whack this year but looking back at this thread last year the new jerseys were released in May but not put up on sale until July. But there hasn't been a peep this year. You would think that they Adidas/Lifestyle would be trying to maximize sales but no sign of a new jersey or new gear in general
            Last year was an outlier. Jerseys normally aren't released until around now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

Last year was an outlier. Jerseys normally aren't released until around now.
              Grand so. I thought that we had seen the jersey ahead of time in previous years as well.

Comment

I'm waiting to hear jmccoys opinion before I buy
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Expect the new kits (away and Europe) to be unveiled in the next few days, Murray posting from an Adidas photo shoot in TP on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                    Expect the new kits (away and Europe) to be unveiled in the next few days, Murray posting from an Adidas photo shoot in TP on Instagram.
                    Check out the new United shirt, that would be the basis for the design I would expect.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                      I saw this posted on Facebook so not sure if it's genuine but I like it. I'd definitely consider getting it Click image for larger version

Name:	103357319_10214141018678930_3314713887084203081_o.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	2600062
                      I still just want it to be this

Comment

yeah it's a beauty

Comment

I'd love this with a Munster crest on it
                          "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy View Post
                            I'd love this with a Munster crest on it
                            I'm sure there's some place in Limerick who'd stitch a crest on it for you

Comment

Working...
                            X