X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta say though, I do like that one.

Comment

I’m waiting for Jmccoys assessment before I buy one
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I ordered a jersey for myself and the small fella when they were released for pre-order. Got an email from Lifestyle telling me that there are delays with their distributor and I won't be getting my shirts until July. Did everybody who ordered get the same email or is it because I'm out foreign?

Comment

It's not just you. Jersey launch pushed back to the 3rd July.

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2019/06/...-jersey-moved/

Comment

Originally posted by ick View Post
            It's not just you. Jersey launch pushed back to the 3rd July.

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2019/06/...-jersey-moved/
            I know if I was buying from any vendor I probably would have had the same issue but I still blame the Lifestyle exclusivity deal for this.

Comment

5 more years with Adidas and Lifestyle

https://www.munsterrugby.ie/2019/07/...-style-sports/

Comment

Where’s J.McCoy?
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Time of year to get new gear for season, normally cones out on one day. This year jersey first then rest followed. Today was launch day except only some gear arrived. No hoody no fleece no shorts no tracksuit pants online or in stores but full Leinster range available online!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colinos View Post
                    Time of year to get new gear for season, normally cones out on one day. This year jersey first then rest followed. Today was launch day except only some gear arrived. No hoody no fleece no shorts no tracksuit pants online or in stores but full Leinster range available online!!!!!!
                    I thought it was add that there weren't any shorts or tracksuit pants available to buy online. I didn't pick up that there wasn't a hoody or fleece for adults, at least. Very odd.

Comment

Saw the Jersey today.

It's five alarm red. Practically florescent
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                      X