Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jerseys

new Jerseys released this morning.
    I like both of them, although €70 for a kids jersey is a complete rip off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	57837641xlarge.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	2570367

Click image for larger version

Name:	57837922xlarge.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	2570368

€110 Adult, €70 Kids
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

They are fine, but a tad pricey.

p.s. No ladies versions again.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
        €110 Adult, €70 Kids
        There's an €80 option for the adult home jersey

Comment

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse they do. Is it any wonder Fla and Jones have ran for the hills
          "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

To add insult to injury I'm told the new Leinster jerseys are €5 cheaper.
            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
              To add insult to injury I'm told the new Leinster jerseys are €5 cheaper.
              Wow, they know how to look after their supporters. Seriously though, how do people just suck it up. Every year quality dips and prices rise, FFS, even the three stripes are ironed on this year.
              "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy View Post

Wow, they know how to look after their supporters. Seriously though, how do people just suck it up. Every year quality dips and prices rise, FFS, even the three stripes are ironed on this year.
                Your own choice to buy or not. No different to costs of soccer jerseys.

Comment

Away one looks PSG inspired.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

Your own choice to buy or not. No different to costs of soccer jerseys.
                    Looking at the Lifestyle site, there are no soccer jerseys in the 110 bracket.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post

Looking at the Lifestyle site, there are no soccer jerseys in the 110 bracket.
                      I was about to type that. All the soccer jerseys are in the €75 or below bracket.
                      €110 is insane.
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

I was about to type that. All the soccer jerseys are in the €75 or below bracket.
                        €110 is insane.
                        €110 is the player fit. The supporters jersey is €80. As is the new Chelsea kit.
                        Last edited by Wallyman; 22nd-May-2019, 12:43.

Comment

Semi finals don't come cheap
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

When does the exclusivity deal with Lifestyle expire? That really grates with me as they get to set whatever price they want. Granted competition isn't going to drive the price way down but still it's been a terrible deal in my opinion as someone living in the States as they didn't even ship to the US initially whereas sites like Lovell did

Comment

The home red one with the stub collar and the previous european one are my favorites from the past five seasons. these are alright, I do like navy for an away shirt; this is almost like last year's training one, which was really nice. would like more of a collar though.

Comment

Working...
                              X